Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

It's baby time for Deepti Bhatnagar...

Views: 2467  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Sr.Member

Default It's baby time for Deepti Bhatnagar...

The actor cum host turned producer, Deepti Bhatnagar is on a cloud nine as she is expecting her second child in few days time. She is already blessed with a baby boy.

”I am on a break as I’m expecting my baby in the first week of January. So for now, I am taking full rest and am eagerly waiting for my child to arrive,” says Deepti with a smile on her face.

So how long does she plan to go on a break? “I will be resuming work in February after my baby is born. There are lots of pending stuff that I need to take care of”, quips she.

So are there any new projects in the pipeline? “For now there is nothing, as I want to concentrate on my new bundle of joy. Well, there are talks happening to host Yatra again. The channel is keen to get me back to host the show. So let’s see what happens,” she concludes.

Our best wishes to the mother who is eager to get her bundle of joy into her life!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->