Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Raja Ki... lead on break after 15 months Buzz up!

Views: 1664  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-06-2009, 06:15 PM

Default Raja Ki... lead on break after 15 months Buzz up!

Star plus show Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat lead Anjali Abrol aka Rani is on a break from her tight schedule and is in Jammu, her hometown.

We spoke to Anjali about her break and more

“I am happy to be home in Jammu and this time I got an off from my work after 15 months for 7 days, this chutti means lot to me. I am enjoying these days with my family. In these seven days, I just want to be with my mom and my naani and everyone. They were very happy to see me but when I told my grand mom that I am here only for 7 days, she replied “Beta sirf saat din...”I told her that these 7 days are enough for me to get an off and I alone know how I have got this holiday.”

Further she told us the main reason of her holiday, “I got an off because there was an important puja happening in my house and as it was a family get together so I told my producer about the puja and luckily they gave me an holiday. I am very lucky to get such a good production house and channel.”

Ok, then what kind of feedback you have got in your hometown?

“Frankly speaking, it’s awesome and I can’t imagine that people love this show and my character so much that they were giving me a royal treatment and they were asking me about Kapil and about the show. But one thing I want to say is that it’s very difficult to get out with my family and so I bought 2 scarves so that I can’t cover my face and be with my family.”

So when you will be back on work? “After 2 days I will be Mumbai and will start shooting.”

Tags
soap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->