Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Marc wants to be Tarzan!

Views: 1245  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-27-2009, 04:33 PM

Default Marc wants to be Tarzan!

Marc Robinson’s jungle sojourn is now over with his ouster from the Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao.

Marc Robinson More Pics

But he loved the whole jungle experience so much that he wouldn’t mind being the 21st century Tarzan. “Be it the sound of chirping birds or the flowing stream, everything about the jungle is beautiful.

I seriously wish I was and got to live in a jungle forever. At the end of the day, I want to lead a simple life and what better than living in a jungle to do that?” But would his wife Waluscha share his excitement? “I’m sure she’ll think I’ve gone insane,” he laughs.

Marc admits to having lost about 10 kilos, thanks to this show. “Yes, my appetite has shrunk. But I’m more than content with the entire experience. I got time for self-introspection. Life has never been this peaceful. Not only have I become more tolerant, I’ve also learnt to value life. I got sufficient time to read my prayer book, which was just a matter of convenience earlier.”

But since food was a major topic of dispute, is he looking forward to gorging on delicacies once back home? “Just the other day, a buffet was organised for the contestants. While many gorged on everything available, I had nothing except a cup of coffee. I have lost my appetite,” he says.

")).toLowerCase(); function findptt(cnt){ zz++; if(zz == 10)return; var xxx=-1,yyy=-1; var ccnt = cnt; for(ii=0; ii < tagcheck.length; ii++){ xxx = ccnt.indexOf("<"+tagcheck[ii]); if(xxx != -1 && xxx < 150){ stp = stp; var tmp1 = ccnt.substring(ccnt.indexOf("<"+tagcheck[ii]),ccnt.length); yyy = tmp1.indexOf(">"); if(yyy != -1){ taglen += yyy; stp = stp + yyy; yyy+=1; } break; taglen = taglen + tagcheck[ii].length + 3; } } if(xxx == -1 || xxx >= 150){ return; }else{ var tmp2 = ccnt.substring(0,xxx); tmp2 += ccnt.substring((yyy+xxx),ccnt.length); findptt(tmp2); } }findptt(firstpara); if(firstpara.length <= taglen + 150){ stp = firstpara.length; } var tmpminus=0; var tmpcon = storycontent.substring(0,stp); if(tmpcon.lastIndexOf("<") < tmpcon.lastIndexOf(">")){ }else{ tmpminus = tmpcon.length - tmpcon.lastIndexOf("<"); } stp = stp - tmpminus; tmpcon = storycontent.substring(0,stp); stp = tmpcon.lastIndexOf(' '); tmpcon = storycontent.substring(0,stp) +" "+ bellyaddiv + storycontent.substring(stp,storycontent.length); if(sldsh == 0 && doweshowbellyad != 1){}else{ document.getElementById("storydiv").innerHTML = tmpcon; }

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->