Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dharmendra and Sunny paaji graced Salman's show Dus Ka Dum + Spl. Photos

Views: 3252  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-03-2009, 02:31 PM

Default Dharmendra and Sunny paaji graced Salman's show Dus Ka Dum + Spl. Photos

Sunny Deol and Dharam paaji will be showing their Dum on Sallu's Tv show this weekend. Take a look at the father-son jodi with Khan on the show!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-03-2009, 02:32 PM

Salman Khan’s name and presence was enough to draw out the reticent Sunny Deol along with his dad Dharmendra from hibernation. Dharamji, with affection for Salman, said, “I am so fond of Salman. In him I see a younger version of myself,” says Dharamji. “He does everything openly just like I did in my younger days. Whether it is drinking or romancing!”

It was special for Salman Khan to be sharing the stage with his favorite hero Dharmendra. Dharmendra too is extremely fond of Salman. Dharmendra revealed that it was his shirtless scene in Phool Aur Pathar was the first time a hero was seen without his shirt in a Hindi film. Now we know who has inspired our Khan to be the shirtless wonder. Salman confessed that he wanted to wear a kilt like Dharmendra did in Dharam Veer for his forthcoming film Veer but chickened out. “It takes a lot of guts to wear it and ride a horse!”

Salman and Sunny Deol, who worked together in Jeet, recalled how their younger siblings make midnight calls to them after downing a few pegs. Salman remembered how Sohail once called him in the wee hours of the morning. Salman’s first thoughts were whether all was well with his parents and family. He was stunned to hear Sohail mumble, “Bhai, I love you!” Sunny had an identical incident to talk about when Bobby called him at 3.00 in the morning crying. Bobby too called Sunny to say how much he loves him!

Watch Dharmendra and Sunny Deol on Dus Ka Dum on Saturday, July 4, at 9.00pm on Sony Entertainment Television.

Sunny Deol with Salman Khan on Dus Ka Dum.

Dharamji does the guessing bit on the show
Old 07-03-2009, 02:33 PM

Dharmendra with Salman Khan & Sunny Deol on 10 Ka Dum
Old 07-03-2009, 02:34 PM

Dharmendra with Salman Khan & Sunny Deol on 10 Ka Dum

Tags
dus ka dum, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->