Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Gehna to ***y Naina

Views: 2273  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-18-2009, 04:34 PM

Default Gehna to ***y Naina

Neha Marda, the timid Gehna of Balika Vadhu, is presently seen in a completely new avatar, a hot chick, in her new show Kismet Connection on Sahara One.

Marda talks about her journey from the quiet Gehna to the charming Naina, saying, “Without a doubt, there has been a lot of transformation, right from the era to the costumes to the look. In Balika, I am playing a simple village girl whereas here I am seen as a proper westernised gal in a fashion house.”

Talking about the show, she tells us, “The show revolves around a fashion house and how, where and why people meet…how certain are destined to happen. It is the story about four friends and how they connect with each other. It’s about how the people in a fashion house are into themselves.”

The actress is very excited about carrying off a westernised look. She says, “As the show is about a fashion house, the look varies. Hence I am seen in a variety of dresses and fresh getup every time. The look is soft and lovely.”

Though Marda says there are many similarities that she shares with her character, there is one major difference too. She tells us, “Naina is pretty much ‘Neha’, she’s very impromptu and hence I am enjoying the role. She’s very lively, charming and a jovial girl just like me but the only difference is that Naina has a fiancé. Neha is still looking for a fiancé! (Laughs)”

Kismet Connection premiered yesterday and will air every Monday to Friday at 8:30pm on Sahara One.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-19-2009, 01:30 PM

The charming girl Neha Marda who plays the eternal lover in Sahara One's Kismat Konnection is reported to be in love!!

The buzz is that she is in fact seeing the EP of Kismat Connection, Imran Mir. It is heard that they both get along very well and are seen taking care of each other on sets.

However, talking to , Neha rubbished this as plain rumor and nothing else. "When I first heard about this news, I just could not react. Imran and I were friends initially, but now we are just professionally associated with the show. And above all, I am in such an industry where people start talking at the drop of a hat", quips the actress.

She further adds, "I personally feel that this news has been deliberately put out because they needed some sort of a promotion. Our show on Sahara is not doing well, and this has to be one of their promotional activities. I am in fact very close to Imran's wife and children, but not him. I can't even doubt on Imran on spreading this wrong news, as I am not even a close friend of his. Above all, I truly believe in arranged marriage; I belong from a very conservative Marwadi family and my mom is actually searching for a suitable boy for me. My intention is to get married as soon as my family finds the perfect match for me".

Well, all we can say is that we believe you girl!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->