Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Parul Chauhan gets favorite Bahu award at SPA

Views: 1801  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-15-2009, 05:28 PM

Default Parul Chauhan gets favorite Bahu award at SPA

Parul Chauhan gets the Favorite Bahu award at SPA this year. The actress shot to fame for her role as Ragini in Bidaai and that has made her a household name. We caught up with the actress to ask about her winning moment which she defines in her words.

When we asked her about winning the favorite Bahu Award, she says, “I was excited as since it was SPA and because, it has become a very important part of my life. I won the favorite Bahu award which gave me reason to celebrate the night. And I must mention it that when we work round the clock and give the best and in the end if we get award it feels great.”

On her being associated with Star and Biddai, she says, “Since I started working with Star and by now I have become the member of it. They treat the entire actors like family membes and I personally feel at home even on sets and that defines the coordination we have developed all the while. I do a lot of masti on the sets but when it comes to work I get serious which comes handy for them,” she adds,

“Bidaai is really special for me as I have earned fame through it. I can’t deny the fact that whatever I am today is all because of Ragini the character I play in Bidaai. And I strongly believe that in future too the show will go on the way its going now, and will keep entertaining viewers.”

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2009, 02:57 PM

Default Hina Khan's a winner!

The lead of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Hina Khan, who plays Akshara, has grabbed the Favorite Naya Sadasya Female at SPA. We get to the actress where, she speaks her heart out, and more on SPA and Star.

On her winning she says, “I am used to seeing others getting awards while watching TV till the day I got my first recognition at SPA. And when I walked the stage to get the Favorite Naya Sadasya Award it felt like I have fulfilled one of my dreams which have come in a very short spam of time. Before the awards night it was always in my dream to walk on the stage and get an award.”

“Secondly, it’s good to recognized by Star and they have given me the platform which anyone will look for. That way, I am blessed and gratified to Star. I always look for their support which they have been giving me since the very first day I became a part of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai and will look forward in the future too.”

When we asked about her parents who initially did not agree to let her act, and how did they react when they saw their daughter winning an award, she says, “Ya, initially they didn’t allow me to act as they were so concerned about me moving to the city, as every parent does especially for their daughters. But when they came to the city and met every member of Star they were happy. And on my winning side I can’t express how happy they were! Finally I made them proud and will continue in the future too.”

On acting in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, she says, “It has never been easy for me as I don’t have any acting background but I have worked really hard and also Star standing always by my side, which has helped me to give the best and YRKKH is doing well, which we will try to maintain the rhythm of the show in the future too.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->