Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ravi talks on his accomplishment

Views: 2005  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Television

Default Ravi talks on his accomplishment

Ravi Shukla, the Delhi lad was finally declared the Voice of India yesterday. Elated Ravi talks about his victory, his journey in VOI and many other things.

How does it feel after being finally declared the 'Voice of India'?
It feels great! God has been very kind to me right from the beginning. At the same time, it's finally a sigh of relief! Presently I am planning to go on a big holiday with my family.

What will you do with the amount that you've won?
Iss bare mein mere dimaag ka dhakkan abtak khula nahi hai. (Laughs) I really haven't thought of that as of now. But one thing I can tell you, is that I'll put some money for VOI.

Don't you think that after Vipul's elimination, the competition got simpler for you?
It's not at all like that. In fact right from the start, I always felt that Saptaparna really sang well. I consider myself lucky that she was with me in the Finale.

Your earlier performances couldn't get all those good compliments, but then you came a long way and now finally you've proved yourself. What did you follow for that?
Champions never speak; it's only their work that displays their talent. I never replied them back because Ravi is one person jo khud ko har din mein reveal karta hai. So, I never spoke I just kept doing my work.

Through all this time how much did you miss home?
I've missed it like anything! Itna ki I wanted to run back home and you've to trust me on this. Had these people not been there (Zakir, Saptaparna, Rohit and all these) toh I would've ran back long ago. But after all, it is all that has made me today.

What is that 1st thing that you would do once you get back home?
To be very honest, I would just sleep, wake up, eat and play my computer game. I would switch off my mobile, At least for a week I would do this.

Of all these people, who will you be in touch with?
Zakir, Shayantani, Saptaparna, Rahul, Rohit, and in fact everyone. After the grand finale, we all have come closer. I'll be in touch with everyone.

Anjum was always shown in the show as your girlfriend. What is the actual equation you share with her?
Anjum has been very fruitful for me. Ever since she has come into my life my graph went very high. But one thing I've always said and I am still saying this that Anjum is just a supporter and a very good friend. She has been my true well wisher. Her care and concern is very genuine, she has always supported me.

How will you manage to live with this fame now?
Oh! There's nothing like that. I'll be more focused about my singing and would also take some dance classes to improve on my performances.

What are your future plans?
Firstly I'll go to Calcutta where my parents reside; from there I'll go to Vaishno Devi. Well, career wise, as I said earlier, I'll be more focused and would learn more. For a singer, it's not important to be a playback singer. Instead, it’s important to be more musical. Apart from this, I would do at least one song with all 12 of us together from the T-Series contract that I've got.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->