Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

We Khans are three idiots in the industry: Aamir Khan

Views: 2306  
Old 12-21-2008, 02:14 PM

Default We Khans are three idiots in the industry: Aamir Khan

As 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' and 'Ghajini' vye to capture audience attention, it is once again the clash of titans at the Box-Office. Both Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan claim their right to stardom's ace seat.

But as far as "three idiots" which incidentally is what Aamir's next film is called, is concerned the actor says the title should go to the three Khans of Bollywood. "My next film 'Three Idiots' will have me playing the character of an idiot along with Sharman and Madhavan but Shah Rukh Khan, Salman and me are the three idiots of the film industry," Aamir joked on a tour to the capital to promote 'Ghajini.

' The actor tried to avoid questions from the fans about the infamous fight between Shah Rukh and Salman. "Fight! how can I dare to fight with Shah Rukh.

He is a very good friend and I have a lot of respect and love for him." The actor, who give special haircuts to fans joked," I am promoting Shah Rukh's film 'Billo Barber'.

" Friction between the two stars has been out in public for some time now with Aamir claiming in an interview that King Khan was "scared" to work with him. When questioned about Shah Rukh Khan's recent claim of being the biggest star in the industry, Aamir took an indirect dig at the actor by saying, "People who are No 1 don't state the obvious.

For me Amitabh Bachchan is No 1. Does he ever claim about it.

Does Lata Mangeshkar claim about it. Superstars don't need to say anything about their status.

" Asked about competition between him and Shah Rukh Khan with 'Rab Ne.
' and 'Ghajini' releasing almost simultaneously, Aamir said, " The public will answer that.

I don't compete with others. I compete with myself

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum