Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Pratigya in store for more trouble...

Views: 1753  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2011, 08:22 PM

Default Pratigya in store for more trouble...

Ammaji puts a spoke on Pratigya’s efforts to revive Krishna’s Dhaba. This makes matters worse and puts Krishna in yet another crisis in Star Plus’ show Pratigya.

Our source says, “Pratigya is trying hard to put together Krishna’s Baba ka Dhaba after the numerous problems that it has faced lately. But, some or the other problem keeps coming his way. Meanwhile Ammaji’s changed behaviour is not going well with Pratigya and she is worried about this sudden change. Ammaji plans to make a special dish for the dhaba and asks Pratigya to pack these food items. She does it without knowing about Ammaji’s real intentions. Ammaji adds extra pickle in the food so that Pratigya is held responsible for this damage. But, Ammaji’s plan back fires; since it is Krishna who lands up at the receiving end.

Instead of the customers, it turns out to be Krishna who tastes it first and falls ill. However, Ammaji is determined to create differences between Krishna and Pratigya. The creative team is working on this track and in the coming episodes Pratigya might leave her house.”

We spoke to Pooja Gor (Pratigya) who says, “I have a lot of doubts in my mind and I am not able to trust Amma. I have witnessed her manipulative ways earlier. But I am not sure about the upcoming track because I have not shot for it.”

Tags
pratigya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->