Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Imagine TV Show - Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story

Views: 12810  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-28-2011, 03:53 AM

Send a message via ICQ to DriextturoDup
Default Imagine TV Show - Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Story

About the show:
  • Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga is an Indian television series which aired on Imagine TV on Monday through Friday 9pm from 28 March 2011 to 24 February 2012. It is based on the story of two people who get caught up in the web of strong traditions. The show is set in Jaipur.
Story, TV Show is about:
  • Jai is the youngest son of the wealthy and traditional Poddar family. He goes through life like a dream. One day, he sees Sarika and falls in love with her. He dreams of marrying her. Sarika, on the other hand, doesn't know Jai; she hasn't even seen him. All Sarika wants is to be is a doctor. However, in Marwari families, the women stay at home to look after their households while the men go out to work. So, Sarika's grandmother is against the young woman's becoming a doctor and wants her married as soon as possible. On one side is Jai, pining for Sarika, and on the other side, is Sarika, with her dreams of being a doctor and no foreseeable plan of getting married.
  • Eventually, Jai and Sarika get married with the blessings of both their families. But the Poddars are against Sarika's further education. She has to overcome their reservations and doubts in order to get enrolled in medical college.
  • Because as she starts going to college, many problems crop up within her in-laws' family. The discussions of this by their neighbors, relatives, family friends and employees of their business embarrassed them. This embarrassment starts to change their minds. They give Sarika three months to prove that she can balance studies and family. However, this is not the only hurdle Sarika has to face. One of her college professors is hostile to her and tries everything possible to make her leave the course. In the end, all is settled, and Sarika completes her college earning her degree thus making her dream of becoming a doctor come true.

While she has a tough time at college, at home she is repudiated by her conservative in laws for not being a good bahu. On one hand she struggles with her assignments in college, on the other she puts in great effort in discharging her responsibilities at home. The show drives the thought that can a girl realize her dreams/create her identity while donning the role of a dutiful daughter-in-law in a traditional society .

Star Cast, Crew:

• Rucha Gujarathi as Meera
  • Shaleen Bhanot as Mihir
  • Jayashree Venkataramanan as Sarika Jai Poddar
  • Anuj Thakur / Naman Shaw as Jai Poddar
  • Rishika Mihani as Komal
  • Nausheen Ali Sardar as Santosh Poddar
  • Ashish Kapoor as Jijaji
  • Sahil Chaddha / Gaurav Khanna as Mr. Poddar (Jai's father)
  • Khyaati Khandke Keswani as Laxmi
  • Himani Shivpuri as Sarika's grandmother
  • Neena Cheema as Mrs. Poddar (Jai's grandmother)
  • Mukesh Rawal as Mr. Poddar (Jai's grandfather)
  • Amrin Chakkiwala as Taruna
  • Ankit Arora as Chandan Poddar
  • Akshay Anand as Mr. Poddar (Jai's paternal uncle)
  • Archana Taide as Panvi
  • Sandit Tiwari as Rakesh
For the first time in Indian Television, the premiere launch of a show has been organized at a known theater in Jaipur.

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
  • Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga, Imagine's new show which is to be produced by S. Farhan and Endemol India will have an open-to-public premiere at the famous Rajmandir Talkies in Jaipur tomorrow. It's a first for Indian Television when it comes to organizing the premiere launch at a known theater, that too wherein the entire Jaipur has been invited.
Unknown Facts:
  • Talking about it, our source states, "The idea came from the Producer and Writer of the show, S. Farhan. Since the show is primarily shot in Jaipur, the makers wanted to involve the local people in the premiere. The channel has been campaigning aggressively for the past few weeks in Jaipur and the whole of Rajasthan. There will be contests held in the premiere and passes have already been provided. The Rajmandir Talkies can host as many as 1200 people, and the channel and production house expect a full house at tomorrow's premiere launch".
  • When contacted, Producer S. Farhan confirmed that a big scale preparation has been on for the premiere launch of the show at the Rajmandir Talkies, Jaipur. "We expect a full crowd to be there as we have invited the whole of Jaipur to be part of the big day. The entire cast and crew of the show will be present; I will be there with my Director, Vijay Chaturvedi. The channel PRs will also be gracing the event".
  • Talking about his debut show as Producer, Farhan states, "Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga is a simple story told in a nice way. It is a light-hearted soap with a humor quotient. All the characters are very interesting, the stand out being the one that Nausheen Ali Sardar portrays. The hero as you know is a guy who has shades of humor in him. He is not at all focused and serious in life while the girl has a set goal to achieve. We would depict the varying personalities of the leads, and will also deal with the importance of girls being educated in today's age".
  • Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga launched on Imagine on March 28th at the 9 PM slot…

Similar Threads:
    TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
    Old 03-28-2011, 05:54 AM

Nausheen Ali Sardar who makes a comeback on TV after 5 years will be playing a mother-in-law character this time.

Nausheen Ali Sardar who became a popular name on the small screen as Kkusum a decade back, makes her comeback on television after a spate of five years. "It feels great to return to television. It brings back memories of shooting 14 hours in a day, frequent up and down travels, preparing for your character and staying in it for months", says the charming actress.

Quitting television was never a conscious decision for her. "I did a film after quitting TV which didn't do well commercially. So I came back to television", says the actress who made her big screen debut in Vikram Bhatt produced Three – Love, Lies Betrayal in 2009.

Talking about her new TV soap Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga that will soon start on Imagine, Nausheen says, "It runs from the point of view of Jai (played by Anuj Thakur) and I play the character Santosh Potdar, his mother. She is a traditional Marwari housewife. It's a family comprising of three generations and I play the middle generation. I play saas to my bahu on the show and at the same time I play bahu to my saas . Santosh is not a negative mother-in-law character per se but has shades of black and white".

But isn't playing a mother-in-law too early for a TV star who played the title role of the young Kkusum just some years back? Nausheen reasons, "Today any actress who has crossed 20 is playing a mother-in-law on television. It no more matters whether you are playing an elderly role as long as it is a strong character. Even if you see, earlier when serials like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki took a generation leap and characters like Tulsi and Parvati turned older overnight from bahu to saas , audiences accepted them. So I don't see any problem with me starting off as a mother-in-law in this show".

She further adds, "Neither am I using any whitener nor am I looking old on the show. I will just look like how I look in real life and play my real age".

Nausheen admits that the most difficult part of playing the traditional Marwari character was to get the intricacies of the language correct. "I think and speak in English. We have always been talking in English at home. I can speak decent Hindi when provided with proper dialogues in the script. But if you start an impromptu Hindi conversation with me, I want be able to talk fluently. So you can imagine how difficult it was to get the Marwari dialect correct", she explains. However now she is much comfortable with the character and the language. "In fact so absorbed was I with the character recently, while having a causal chat with someone, that I ended up speaking Marwari lines like ' thare ko... mhare ko ' with the person", laughs the actress.

Ask her if the working style of the TV industry has changed over the years and she reverts, "With these unions coming into picture, a lot has changed over the years. Actors are not tortured anymore like they used to be some years back with unending shooting schedules. Nowadays they don't shoot more than 12 hours a day".

Finally does she plan to venture back into films? Nausheen has a reality check and mentions, "After playing motherly roles on television, I won't get to play heroine in films anymore. So I don't mind playing character roles as long as they are strong and pivotal to the plot".
    Old 04-25-2011, 11:16 AM

For the first time in Indian daily soap Yuvak Yuvti Sammelan to be held in Imagine's Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga

Imagine's newly launched show, Beend Banoonga Ghodi Chadhunga, produced by Fortune Productions and Endemol India, will see an interesting and happening match making gathering in the coming episodes.

The Yuvak Yuvti Sammelan is an open-to-all community gathering amongst the Marwaris wherein the girls and boys seeking their life partners would gather along with their families to get their perfect match. It so happens that the files of the boys and girls with a detailed information about themselves and the match they are looking for will be submitted. This is the first time that such a sequence will be aired on television.

A little birdie tells us, "Sarika(Jayshree Venkatraman), along with her family, comes to the Sammelan to register her name in the procedure. Jay(Anuj Thakur), who is madly in love with her, has this task cut out now, as he has to come to the Sammelan and see to it that Sarika is not selected by any other man".

We hear that Jay's presence in the Sammelan will give rise to some hilarious moments wherein he will try to sabotage the documents submitted by Sarika.

When contacted, Producer and Writer S. Farhan said, "Yes, we will for the first time see the Yuvak Yuvti Sammelan on television. This is a Marwari community gathering where match making happens".
    Old 04-25-2011, 11:20 AM

Tags
    beendh banunga ghodi chadhunga, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga 2, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Latest News, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga New Season, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Season 2, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Star Cast, Beendh Banunga Ghodi Chadhunga Story

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->