Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

KKK4: Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos Colors Khatron ke khiladi season 4

Views: 21549  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-24-2011, 04:20 PM

Default KKK4: Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos Colors Khatron ke khiladi season 4

Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar 4 is the fourth season of India's stunt/action reality game show. Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, based on the American Fear Factor. The series premiered on Colors TV. The show is hosted by Akshay Kumar. Aarti Chhabria was declared the winner of the show. 16 Episodes from 3 June – 23 July 2011

Fear Factors Khatron Ke Khiladi season 4 announcement at Goregaon. Male Partners

Khatron Ke Khiladi 4 was hosted by Akshay Kumar. The tagline for this season was TorChaar 4.Aarti Chhabria was declared the winner of the season.

Contestants:
  • Aarti Chabria (winner)
  • Mauli Dave (runner-up)
  • Diandra Soares (3rd place)
  • Dina Singh (4th place)
  • Mia Uyeda (5th place)
  • Anjum Chopra (6th place)
  • Aashka Goradia (7th place)
  • Alesia Raut (8th place)
  • Gurbani Judge (9th place)
  • Kashmera Shah (10th place)
  • Smita Bansal (12th place)
  • Sambhavna Seth (13th place)

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-09-2011, 02:18 PM

Bani
From hot controversies to alleged B-wood link-ups, these young women in the fourth season of 'Khatron ke Khiladi' definitely want more limelight...Bani was the most hated contestant when she appeared on the fourth season of 'Roadies' but her fans loved her raw attitude on the small screen. Recently, speculations have been rife that she is the new girl in Shahid Kapoor's life.

Bani J with partner Amit Mehra showS off the cuts.

Gurbani Judge
What’s your biggest phobia and how do you plan to overcome it?

Losing the people I love and letting myself down. Not sure about scary but Roadies was definitely torturous. I try to motivate myself till I overcome that fear. And yes deep breathing, it really helps.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations for it?
It’s a professional set up (hopefully), where you get to push your own boundaries mentally and physically. I am ready, just bring it on! Don’t have much expectations, but I hope somehow I win this show.

Most adventurous activities you have ever done?
I have done some adventure sports in my life, but KKK stunts will be extreme.

What’s your take on the host Akshay Kumar? How would you describe him?
I think he is about 5 ft 11 inches, short black hair. Has one tattoo that has been well publicized. And yes he wears these really shiny LV shoes.

What does Torchaar mean to you?

To create ruckus.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Alecia Raut
Alecia Raut has been walking the fashion ramps since the last ten years. Interestingly, when Madhur Bhandarkar's film 'Fashion' was released, buzz was that a lot of reel-life elements were borrowed from Alecia's life as a model.

Aliesia Raut and Shaswat Seth pose for the shutterbugs

Aliesia Raut
I am really scared of underwater stunt and snakes; I’ll probably scream and overreact when scared. All I’ll do is think about God and chant.

I joined Khatron Ke Khiladi because of my son. He is a big fan of the show and also thinks that his mom is a super woman and can do all the possible stunts. I also wanted to test my physical strength and wanted my son to be proud of me.

I never got to do anything adventurous because of the work schedule, but I have a lot of expectation from the show and I will fulfil my hunger for adventure.

What’s your take on the host, Akshay Kumar? How would you describe him?
I don’t know him personally, the only connect I have is through my son, as he is Akshay’s biggest fan.

Show is a Torchaar in itself.
Old 04-09-2011, 02:23 PM

Poonam Pandey who announced to strip if Team India lifted the World Cup has finally bagged her share of glory, and will soon be seen on TV...

Poonam Pandey, the wannabe model has been in the spotlight ever since she declared that she would strip if the 'Men in Blue' lifted the World Cup 2011 trophy..

Well, the entire nation has been basking in the glory of the World Cup triumph for quite sometime now, but there has been no sign of the girl who made so much of noise!!

Poonam might have given heartache to many men by not keeping up with her word, but the entertainment industry has been quick to make a note of the girl's rising popularity. We hear that Poonam immediately bagged reality show opportunities from not one, but two leading GECs.

A little birdie tells us, "Star Plus and Reliance Big Productions wanted to cash in on her popularity by roping Poonam for a 1-2 episodes special performance in their ongoing show, Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. At the same time, COLORS too offered her the big ticket of making it to Cape Town as one of the participants of the new season of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar. And the girl without any surprise has chosen to be part of the COLORS show which will give her a chance to share screen space with the Khiladi, Akshay Kumar".

Guess the men folk already have their fingers crossed in the hope of getting a glimpse of the ***y siren Poonam!!

Poonam Pandey is a 20 year old model from Mumbai , India who rose to fame after making it into the Top 8 of the GladRags Model Hunt 2010 and the KingFisher Calender Girl Hunt 2010 She has been credited as being one of the "Most downloaded model's on the internet"

She rose to fame and controversy during the 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup by promising to strip nude if India won the tournament. This has raised a lot of issues with India's Conservative Political parties namely the Shiv Sena and the BJP.

She is active on Twitter and Facebook and has stated that she will go through with it if the BCCI gives her permission. She had written a letter to BCCI seeking permission to allow her to strip for Team India. She even suggested BCCI that Paris would be the best place for her striptease as her Full Monty show in India would trigger several controversies.

Poonam Pandey
I am really scared of heights and the whole idea of ghosts and yes a little scared of insects nothing else. I will face what I’m scared of to overcome that fear.

Why did you join KKK and what are your expectations from it?
I have faced many challenges in my real life but not something major like Khatron Ke Khiladi. I liked the concept of the show and the stunt performed in it. Only expectations I have from the show is to come out as a winner and much stronger individual.

Nothing till now, this show will be my more adventurous act.

Akshay is a very good actor, I’m a big fan of his movies, he has great personality and it will be fun to meet him on the show.

It means any act that induces pain.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:05 PM

Diandra Soares
A few years ago, Diandra Soares raised a lot of eyebrows with her completely bald look on the ramp. She is also regarded as someone who does not hesitate to speak her mind.

Diandra Soares
Driving…but recently I have started learning so I am trying to overcome that. To an extreme extent, I am scared of reptiles.

I have been a big fan of the show and it’s like a once in a life time opportunity. No one gets to do all those crazy stunts in normal life. The only expectation I have from the show is to make sure I successfully do all the stunts.

Well, I have not been able to do anything adventurous but yes I will surely want to do all the thrilling activities like bungee jumping, rafting, etc.

He is one of the perfect hosts for the show and no one else can fit his shoes apart from him. He is an amazing task master and I am looking forward to meet him. It will be a great journey for me.

Something that scares you or makes you sweat!

Sambhavna Seth
The Bhojpuri item girl Sambhavna is often referred to as the queen of controversy. She sent the TRPs soaring during her stint on 'Bigg Boss'. Her ugly and distasteful comments on 'Desi Girls' against fellow-participant Kashmera Shah shocked the nation.

Sambhavna Seth and Khalid Chowdhary at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Sambhavana Kumar Seth
Basically I am scared of most things from heights, fire, water and I have always lived in a protective environment. The best solution to overcome any phobia is to run away from it.

I joined Khatron Ke Khiladi to test myself and overcome my fears. I hope this show will help me to become a stronger person without any fears.

I think I am still to experience that, for me dancing is the only adventurous thing. I am sure I will get an opportunity to experience various activities on the show.

He is the best host. He is motivating, understanding and full of fun. I think Akki will be my lucky charm!

Akshay Kumar as a host!

Kashmera Shah
Kashmera will meet Sambhavna once again on the sets of 'Khatron ke Khiladi'. It remains to be seen if the war of words will continue on the small screen. Kashmera also created quite a buzz when she posed for a calendar, topless.

Kashmera Shah and Sumit Suri at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Kashmeera Shah walks down the ramp with partner Sumit Sury.

Kashmera Shah

I don’t have any phobias. I have the ability to sense danger which helps me in avoiding situations.

I love COLORS’ as a channel and its content, so I decided to audition for KKK.

For me the most adventurous thing I have done is to make tea at 3 am for villagers when I was part of a reality show.

Akshay Kumar is a thorough gentleman, an amazing person, a mentor, a motivator and according to me he is the bravest person in the industry.

I still have to endure torture.
Old 04-11-2011, 06:06 PM

VJ Mia
With an undoubtedly hot body on the small screen, Mia has been a VJ for MTV.

Mia and Sangram singh at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Mia Uyeda and Sangram Singh complement each other very well.

Mia Uyeda
For me driving in the Mumbai traffic is a little scary. But when it comes to overcoming my fear I just go for it. Stupid people are not scared, brave people do things even though they are scared.

It’s a once in a life time experience to do all these stunts and explore my boundaries in such a way. I don’t know what to expect, I’ll see it as it goes.

Crossing the roads in Mumbai in peak hour traffic, it’s an adventure every day. But I did cliff jumping in Canada.

He seems like the perfect host for this kind of shows since he's very fit and active himself.

I’ll have to go through one to say what torture feels like.

Dina
Dina, the Russian wife of TV actor Vindu Dara Singh had been accused of being 'an egoist and shrewd woman' by actor Bakhtiyaar Irani, on a recent reality show. Dina also grabbed eyeballs when she posed in a two-piece swimsuit for a fashion calendar.

Dina Singh and Parmod Dhaiya at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Dina Singh
I don’t have a phobia, but I used to get scared of dogs but now I have few of them at home. I have always been an adventurous person, I have done mountain skiing at a temperature of -35 degrees. But I don’t like creepy crawlies.

This is the only show which pushes you to the edge and is a real test of how much can you fight back. There cannot be a better option to have fun and challenge oneself to do stunts at the same time.

I have done diving, mountain skiing, I am a total adventure freak.

He is the only person who has proven himself as a real khiladi. I admire him and is an amazing actor and an even better as a host.

Scorpions and anything which is scary is ‘Torchaar’ for me.

Aarti Chabria
This Bollywood starlet was engulfed in controversy when her name was associated with international terrorist David Headley. In fact, she even lodged a police complaint saying they were all false allegations.

Aarti Chhabria and Dhaval Thakur at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Arti Chhabria
I am scared of darkness, it makes me feel suffocated. Also I am really scared of flying ****roaches. I am yet to overcome that fear. I have tried to face it whenever I have confronted it. I try and calm myself down till my heart stops racing.

Watching KKK has always been a thrilling experience. I have loved the show and I believe it’s a one in a life time opportunity. Life is too short to miss any unique experience. I am expecting to have an awesome experience.

Driving my BMW on the expressway at a high speed is thrilling for me. Also jet skiing in rough waters is something I’ve attempted before.

He has always been my favourite ever since we worked together. He is truly handsome, fit, and professional and a lovely person. I love the way he does his own stunts and his dedication towards his fitness level.
Pain

Old 04-11-2011, 06:07 PM

Anjum Chopra
She was the Indian women cricket team's former captain. She has also written a book on women's cricket. With an athletic body, Anjum might be a strong contender for the top slots.

Anjum Chopra and Sandeep Sachdev at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Anjum Chopra
Nothing, I am lot into sports and that has helped me overcome my inhibitions, but yes extreme limit of anything is scary. The only way to overcome fear is to try to push myself to do it more often.

One doesn’t get a chance to test themselves in extreme condition. This is one show which helps you to know yourself better and makes you more confident as an individual.

For me playing for my country is the most adventurous thing. I am involved in a sport which doesn’t allow me to do any stunt based adventure sports.

I think he is one of the few Bollywood stars who has created a niche for himself. He has proved himself in the industry time to time. He is a great host and motivating factor to a lot of people.

When your mind stops believing and your body stops’ responding is Torchaar.

Aashka Goradia
There is no end to gossip on the small screen. While working in 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan', Aashka suddenly decided to talk to the media about her apparent displeasure towards fellow actor Ansha Sayyed. The other girl promptly blamed it on the former's insecurity and lack of courtesy.

Aashka Goradia and Sunit Bhatia at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Aashka Goradia strikes a pose with partner Sunit Bhatia.

Aashka Goradia
My biggest phobia is to be locked in a certain parameter and have reptiles, creepy crawlies especially ****roaches crawling around me. I have never tried anything adventurous and this is one of the main reasons of joining KKK season 4. This will help me overcome my fears.

To be associated with a big show like KKK is an achievement in itself. What’s important for me is my experience in the show and the hope that I will be able to overcome my fears and look at life from a different perspective.
I hope to do some adventurous stunts in KKK as I have not done anything so far.

For me he is going to be the sole motivating factor.

Lock me up in a room with flying ****roaches! That’s ‘Torchaar’ for me.

Mauli Dave
Mauli was a finalist on the 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2007' challenge. She was also termed as the Indian Shakira by Bappi Lahiri.

Mauli Dave and Diraj Amonkar at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Mauli Dave
Losing breath while doing any activity is a phobia and I am scared of rats. I was an asthmatic as a kid but I play a lot of sports to overcome that. I try to push myself to an extra limit to get over that fear.

I have seen KKK for many years and always wanted to be part of a similar adventure driven show and it’s once in a life time experience. I think post this experience it will help me to become a stronger and a more confident person. I am working a lot for this show and I am very confident to do well.

River rafting as a kid, I am waiting to experience a lot on this show.

He is one of the most loved actor with an amazing body, he is full of adventure. What’s fearful for others is fun for him. He is the perfect host for the show.

Situation that makes you think about God.

Old 04-11-2011, 06:08 PM

Smita Bansal
She is best known for her role in TV soap 'Balika Vadhu'.

Smita Bansal and Sourabh Roy at Press conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Smita Bansal and Saurabh Roy are ready to battle it out.

Smita Bansal
I am scared of almost everything from water, fire, height and reptiles. For me the best way to overcome that is to close your eyes and go for it.

I have never undertaken any adventurous activity in my life and look forward to test myself. In KKK there will be no respite as I will be forced to do stunts. It’s one in life time opportunity to do something different.

I have not done anything till now.

He is a great person who motivates and pushes you to give that extra mile and achieve something. I am really excited to meet him.

I am tied to an electric chair in a locked up room with reptiles around.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:59 PM

Default Sambhavna Seth: Show must go on!!

Aarti Chhabria and Dhaval Thakur at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Old 04-12-2011, 07:07 PM

Aliesia Raut and Shaswath Seth at Press Conference of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4

Old 04-19-2011, 06:12 PM

Contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South Africa Photos

Sambhavna Seth contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South Africa

Mauli Dave contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South Afric

Smita Bansal contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South

Aashka Goradia contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South

Kashmira Shah contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South

Aelishia contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South Africa

Aarti Chhabria contestents of Fear Factor Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 4 leave for South Africa

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 4

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->