Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Last Episode Vidoes: Dil Se Diya Vachan to go off air..

Views: 2203  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-13-2011, 02:24 PM

Default Last Episode Vidoes: Dil Se Diya Vachan to go off air..

Zee TV has now taken the decision of axing Dil Se Diya Vachan which presently occupies the 7 PM slot..

Zee TV and Filmfarm India's Dil Se Diya Vachan which offered a different take to the relationship of a mother-in-law and her daughter-in-law will go off air in the first week of April. The latest is that Hats Off Productions' upcoming show on the trials and tribulations of kids in an orphanage, 'Choti Si Zindagi' will be getting the 7 PM slot.

Our source states, "Dil Se Diya Vachan failed to garner TRPs at the early evening slot. The decision of Neena Gupta to quit the show, due to her ill health was indeed a setback to the entire team, especially because she was one of the pillars of the story line. It was the decision of the channel to wrap up the show. Dil Se Diya Vachan is expected to wind up on April 2nd".

When contacted, Gaurav Khanna the protagonist said, "Yes, we have also heard that the show is ending".

We tried contacting Producer Pintoo Guha but he was not reachable.

Producer J.D. Majethia seemed clueless about the slot that his show was due to get and said, "Currently I am not sure about the time slot, as I am given to understand that there are three time slots in consideration, of which the 7 PM slot is also one. I have also heard the buzz, but I am yet to receive any official word from the channel".

As per our source, Choti Si Zindagi will launch on April 4th at the 7 PM slot on Zee TV..

We tried contacting Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV but could not get thro' to him.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->