Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rajeev Mehta to enter COLORS' Mukti Bandhan..

Views: 2591  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-07-2011, 04:50 PM

Default Rajeev Mehta to enter COLORS' Mukti Bandhan..

Rajeev Mehta of Baa Bahu Aur Baby and Khichdi fame will be seen in a new avatar in COLORS' Mukti Bandhan..

Rajeev Mehta who is popularly known as Praful of Khichdi will soon enter COLORS' Muktibandhan!!

In the episodes to come, it will be revealed that Rajeev who plays a total alcoholic is in someway related to Bhavanji Bha (Ramesh Talwar).

Our source states, "Rajeev will play the character of Dalichand who will be shown yelling at Bhavanji Bha, asking him to give him some money. Dalichand is a boozer, and is a bit cynical in mind and thinks that he has all the right to get money from his family for his drink. Initially, the connection between Bhavnaji and Dalichand will not be revealed".

If sources are to be believed, Dalichand might go on to be the father of Devki (Esha Kansara). However, at this point there is no confirmation to this, and we hear that there will be a Maha Episode in the coming weeks which will reveal Dalichand's identity..

When contacted, Rajeev Mehta confirmed the news and said, "It feels nice to be working again with Shobhna Desai Productions. They gave me my first big break in Ek Mahal Ho Sapnon Ka. This character of Dalichand is very different from the roles I have played so far. My roles in Khichdi and Baa Bahu Aur Baby have been very popular, and I am now all ready for this challenge. Dalichand is a typical alchoholic. I have shot for only one day till now, so do not have a proper character sketch. All I know is that this character will have its own importance as the story goes on".

Rajeev's entry sequence will be aired tonight in Mukti Bandhan..

Old 02-07-2011, 04:51 PM

Default Rajeev Mehta to play a drunkard in Mukti Bandhan

Rajeev Mehta (well known as Praful of Khichdi) will now be part of Mukti Bandhan.

A source says, "Rajeev will be seen playing a drunkard, Dalichand who is related to Bhavanji Bha. He just wants money for drinking and that is why he comes to Bhavanji since the latter is his relative and he feels he has the right to his money. He also has a daughter who he is very possessive about. The character will be a little comic too as it's not a completely negative character but has shades of grey."

Mehta confirmed his participation in the show and said, "This particular character is different from all the other characters I have played till date."

Well, we hope his presence brings better numbers to the show.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->