Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah completes 500 episodes!

Views: 2576  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2010, 01:43 PM

Default Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah completes 500 episodes!

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma crosses one milestone with completion of 500 episodes...

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on SAB TV has proved to be the first sitcom daily soap which has crossed many milestones in their journey from their first episodes till today when the show has completed its 500 episodes with success.

Though the 500th episode of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma has not yet aired as it will be aired on coming Thursday and there is going to be a special party arrangement for all the cast and crew by the producer Asit Modi.

On this special occasion we spoke to Asit Modi who was very much obliged to say, "I think our show might be the first comedy daily soap which has completed 500 episodes and still the audience wants to see more and more of the show without getting monotonous. As it is a big achievement for us we will try hard and to maintain the credibility of the show and make the audience giggle more."

We contacted Dilip Joshi who essays Jethalal in the show. "I will owe this success to our team work. It's not because of any one from the show but the whole cast and crew on-screen, off-screen is responsible for the success of the show. For me it's just a milestone that we have crossed and still we are hoping to cross such more target ahead."
"We were really not expecting that the show will reach to this height but we know that anything that is done with team work reaches its success," adds Dilip.

We too tried contacting Disha Wakani aka Daya of the show but she remained unavailable for her comment.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->