Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Swarn Prakash of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli recently had a bad time

Views: 1856  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-09-2010, 04:13 PM

Default Swarn Prakash of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli recently had a bad time

Tarun Mehta aka Swarn Prakash of Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli recently had a bad time with the cops...

Misunderstandings sometimes put you in trouble and the same was experienced by Tarun Mehta aka Swarn Prakash from Zee TV's Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. Recently he had a horrific time when he was surrounded by cops aiming their guns at him. Read further.

A khabroo informs, "It so happened that the actor was shooting late night when he got a call that one of his relatives has been admitted in the hospital due to heart attack. Tarun instantly left the shoot and speeded his car towards the hospital. He was so engrossed and tense that he didn't even realize that cops have put up a check post where he had to stop the car".

"As his car passed this area without stopping, the cops started following him in their van. The police van soon overtook Tarun's car and came to a speeding halt in front of his car. The very next moment Tarun was stunned only to realize that his car was surrounded by cops and he was at their gun points", adds our source.

We contacted Tarun to know his horrifying experience. "I was shocked and didn't understand how to react. I was treated as if I am a terrorist. The inspector came to me and ordered me to come out of the car. As he harshly questioned me I realized my mistake and explained him my problem. Thankfully, one of the cops recognized me as an actor and I was left without any further queries," shares Tarun.

Hope Tarun you learned a lesson out of this experience!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->