Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kritika bags the lead role in Ekta's next on Imagine...

Views: 2448  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 05:46 PM
Sr.Member

Default Kritika bags the lead role in Ekta's next on Imagine...

Ekta Kapoor has finally found her Ms. Right for her new show on NDTV Imagine, Kitani Mohobbat Hai.

As reported earlier by , Ekta was looking for a unique face, and extensive auditions were on for the lead girl of the show. Though a new face Chethna Pandey was short listed, Ekta had insisted on continuing the search, and now it looks like the hunt has reached a fruitful end, as a fresh face, Kritika has been cast for the lead role.

Confirming this news is our source, “Kritika has been finalized for the role. Her character will be that of a girl who aspires to become a dancing star. She comes to the city to live her dreams, and the story will take off from there”.

And as reported earlier by , newcomer Karan Kundra will play the male lead. “The male lead’s parents will be played by accomplished actors, Neena Gupta and Virendra Saxena, who was earlier seen playing father to Heer in Kis Desh Main. Actress of yester years, Sheeba Chaddha will also play a pivotal role in the show”, adds our source.

It is also heard that heart-throb Hiten Tejwani will be entering the show after two months of start.

We talked to Neena Gupta who confirmed her presence in the show, “Yes, I have signed for the show, but I don’t know anything about my character or story”.

Well, with the actors finalized, it is finally action time for Ekta’s show on Imagine!!!

Tags
ndtv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->