Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ronit has had enough of TV?

Views: 1867  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Sr.Member

Default Ronit has had enough of TV?

Today every one introduces themselves as TV actors. In a crowd of many, there are very few who can be spotted as true stars. And Ronit Roy is one of them. After being a bona fide `star’ for a few years Ronit has been shunting his TV assignments.

The actor who was once shooting for 18 hours a day, is now working on his own terms and conditions. “Ronit has made it very clear that he will shoot only a certain hours a day. Beyond that, he has loads of other things to do like running his security company, working out and spending time with his family,” says Ronit’s wife Neelam.

Like a dedicated actor Ronit worked round the clock when he was making an entry on TV. But now he has made it and has been enjoying his celebrity status. “I’ll slow down when I feel like. No one can ask me to follow a time format,” admits Ronit.

The buzz is that Ronit is not shooting much for his sole assignment on TV, Mahabharat . He has been spending more time organizing security for the top notch film starts like Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Preity Zinta etc. This has irked the top creative’s in Balaji. But with the pace Ronit is moving ahead it doesn’t look like he cares much. “I don’t have to prove myself to anyone,” he says. We couldn’t agree more.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->