Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Deepshikha’s first ever reality show - Rs. 50 lakhs for winners

Views: 1889  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Sr.Member

Default Deepshikha’s first ever reality show - Rs. 50 lakhs for winners

While the rest of the TV brigade has been doing some reality show or the other, there is one actor who patiently waited for that one right show that could give her the chance to showcase her talent. Deepshikha, who has also been busy with her films, admits that she only wants to be associated with the big names. “For some reason, initially no one would offer me any reality shows. Simply because they thought that I wouldn’t be interested.”

Deepshi has always been an independent woman. “I need money to run my house, to look after my children and take care of myself but I’ve always maintained that I’ll never be a part of any substandard stuff. That’s why my acting assignments were few.”

But she has finally got what she has been aching to do since a long time. Deepshikha has been roped in by Colors to be a part of their new reality show The Dancing Queens. “I’m doing the show,” she confirms. The format and the other details about the show have been kept under wraps. But Deepshi is elated about showing off her moves to the junta. “I’m told by my friends that I’m a decent dancer. And it’s because of their support that conviction that agreed to be a part of the show.”

Apparently, a huge amount of Rs. 50 lakhs is going to be presented to the winner of the show. “And that’s me,” says the optimistic Deepshi.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->