Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SEE: Rakhi topless

Views: 2536  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-27-2009, 04:09 PM

Default SEE: Rakhi topless

Weeks after she got engaged to a man she found through a swayamvar, Rakhi Sawant is in a controversial spot again. Topless photos, allegedly of the item girl that she shot for a men’s magazine, have appeared on the web.

Rakhi, however, claims it’s not her in the photos. ‘It’s not me on the internet, it’s someone else. They have morphed my face onto nude bodies. I think Elesh is decent and broad-minded but I don’t know if he will be able to cope with my morphed photos on the net.’

With news of the photographs breaking, Rakhi has reportedly gone underground and is keeping her distance from the media. Her manager Manoj Karnavar had said, ‘I have been working with Rakhi for the past six years, and as far as I know she has not done a shoot for a men’s magazine.’ He said, ‘It is possible the photographs were morphed.’

We will get to see even more of the item girl and her new fiancé, Elesh Parujanwala, on a new reality show, Pati Patni Aur Woh, in which they will learn to raise a baby.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-27-2009, 04:11 PM

More Photos @ https://www.wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=9876

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->