Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Divya falls prey to Bomb blast in Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

Views: 2049  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2011, 03:03 PM

Default Divya falls prey to Bomb blast in Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

The buzz is that Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see the shocking death of Divya in tomorrow's Maha episode...

Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus will see a shocker in the coming episodes as one of the two female leads is going to bid adieu to the show. Seems like history is repeating itself and this comes after viewers saw the dramatic death os Sadhana in a bomb blast in Rajan Shahi's very popular show Bidaai.

A source informs, "The show is getting ready for the sequence where Divya (Rishma Roshlani) has delivered a premature, but healthy baby girl after the leap of 5 months. Divya is happy about this but is still angry at Nivi. Nivedita (Neha Sargam) on the contrary is trying to clear the confusions between her and Divya."

Elaborating on the sequence a source informs, "On one hand the family is getting ready for the naming ceremony of Divya's child and on the other hand Bhai has planted a bomb in Nividita's car. Divya at home gets to know the truth about Nivi being innocent and she plans to meet Nivedita who is at the temple. And in the midst, Divya will plan to go to the temple and Nivedita returns home by a taxi as she does not find her car driver."

If sources are to be believed, it will be Divya who will fall prey for the bomb blast while coming back from the temple.

We contacted Kinshuk and he says, "I really don't know about what will happen but someone from Nivi and Divya will lose their life."

Neha Sargam says, "I think I am left with less number of days to survive but I don't know what's coming next."

Rishma says, "I am clueless about the development as I am getting ready for the naming ceremony."

Get ready for one more shocker in the Maha-Episode of Chand Chupa Badal Mein on 8th May…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->