Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV News of the Day

Views: 2249  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-11-2009, 01:58 PM

Default Top TV News of the Day

The actor has a huge fan following with the majority of them being girls. And when he went off screen they demanded that their favourite actor return to their drawing rooms. And probably paying heed to their requests Balaji Telefilms is soon going to have him back on their show.

When Kayamath went off-air heart-throb Shabbir Ahluwalia too went off the radar. The actor did host a reality show Dancing Queen but for a short duration. Now there is good news for Shabbir fans and TellyChakkar is the first bearer of the news. Our sources inform us that the actor will soon be back on television with Balaji’s Kitani Mohabbat Hai as Hiten Tejwani’s brother.

Informs our source, “Shabbir was not very keen on doing television but this role was like tailor-made for him. Incidentally Hiten Tejwani who essays the character of Karan Singh will be ******ed in the show and that would mark the entry of Shabbir Ahluwalia. The actor will enter the show as Hiten’s brother to avenge the ******. Apparently, Karan Kundra aka Arjun Punj will be framed in the ****** and all the evidences would be against him making him guilty of the ******. Hiten’s ****** will take place sometime next month and that is when Shabbir’s entry will be shown.”

When contacted, Hiten Tejwani said, “I have no clue.”

We tried contacting Shabbir Ahluwalia but a lady answered the phone and said, “Shabbir is busy shooting and he will be available after three hours.”

While Shabbir’s fans await his arrival wonder how Hiten’s fans will take to his departure?

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-11-2009, 02:00 PM

After the drama sequence in Miley Jab Hum Tum, the teen love story that airs on Star One, the story is all set to serve the next dose of masala for the viewers. During the theatrical act Mayank and Nupur come to accept the fact that they indeed have feelings for each other. Now in the upcoming episode, we will get to see Mayank plan his first date with all the precision to please Nupur.

Says our source, "Mayank has planned his first date in a very Mills And Boon kind of romance, just the way Nupur would want it to be. He will arrive on a horse to a beach side where he has arranged for dinner. There will be live violin music on the background. Also watch out for loads of flowers!"

Of course, love is blooming on one side and withering on the other side; that is on Dodo's side. Dodo is going through a heart break because his professor Tamana did not reciprocate his love. But his friends do not want Dodo to be sulking around on his birthday. So they all arrange for a surprise birthday party for him.

So will all these plans work out without a glitch? Watch out for Miley Jab Hum Tum at 9pm on weekdays on Star One.

The boy who captured all the girls' hearts through his performance in serials like Betiyaan and Maayka shares with us the joys of his special day. Romit Raj, unlike many of his colleagues from the television fraternity, did not choose to party till the wee hours on his birthday. This year he decided to keep it simple and serene.

His celebration was a mixture of spirituality, romance and family time. Romit tells us "I made sure I give equal importance to all who mattered to me on my birthday. My whole family went to Siddhivinayak in the morning and took Bapa's darshan. This is something which I do regularly on my birthday and then I spent my whole day with Shilpa and then we went out for dinner with my family."

Although the actor has received many gifts, the flowers his sweetheart gave him touched his heart the most. "Shilpa gifted me with a big bouquet. The bouquet was bigger and taller than me. It was so beautiful and sweet of her to give me such beautiful bouquet."
Hope the actor has a wonderful year ahead…

Default Amardeep Jha's triple treat!

We all cherish Amardeep Jha as Nani in Star Plus' Bidaai, Shankari Tai in Star Plus' Yeh Rishta, and Mehru Chachi in COLORS' Swarg. But one interesting aspect to be noted here is that, the talented actress is part of all the three ongoing shows of Rajan Shahi's Directors' Kut.

Talking about how all the three shows happened she says, "I know Rajan right from the days of Thoda Hai Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai. That time he was an assistant. I got to know him better in Humhare Tumhare. By the time Bidaai happened, we became very close. After Bidaai, when he offered Shankari Tai's role in Yeh Rishta, I accepted it without hesitation, as I love working with him. But when it so happened that he wanted me to portray Mehru Chachi in his third show Swarg, I grew apprehensive as I thought I won't be able to handle three shows at a time. But Rajan assured me that he would take care of the scheduling, for all three are in-house shows."

According to Amardeep the variety between her three roles is what makes her job so interesting. She says, "As an actor I love variety and the fact that all my three roles are totally different and unique in their own way is what allows me to reinvent myself constantly."

So which character is Amardeep's favorite? "Definitely Nani of Bidaai. I've been portraying Nani for so long that I have developed a great friendship with her. And with Shankari Tai the process of bonding is going on."

Amardeep however strikes a chord with Mehru Chachi in a personal way. She says, "Mehru Chachi is the character that I can relate to the most on a personal front. The emotional angle of Mehru Chachi is very much like me."

Hope Amardeep continues to entertain us in many different ways…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->