Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Parul’s life post Jhalak Dikhla Ja

Views: 1416  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2009, 05:10 PM

Default Parul’s life post Jhalak Dikhla Ja

Parul Chauhan, one of the leads of the hit serial Bidaai (she plays Ragini) has found the love of her life. In a very short span of time she has also become a household name. We caught up with the actress where she talks openly about her love - Nishant Bhatt, her life post JDJ and her show Bidaai.

Her performance was appreciated on Jhalak Dikhla Ja, and when we asked Parul about how her life has been after JDJ, she said, “It has been an amazing journey for me on the show, where I have learnt a lot of new dancing s****s. And while doing the show I have made some good friends. And the entire journey on the show has been a learning experience for me, which has helped me to become more content and focused.”

When we asked about whether she would like to do any more dance reality shows, she said, “For now I have not decided as I am concentrating on my present show Bidaai but let’s see if I come across something exciting, everyone will come to know.”

About her relationship with Nishant she says, “He is one of the people I met on JDJ. We started talking and now we have bonded strongly. I must say he is the person I want to be with all the time. He is loving, and is a very caring person, the most kind man I have come across. He is the love of my life.”

She adds, “He is also supportive and keeps on telling me about my work that I should concentrate on my work first and then about our relationship, which is so sweet of him and gives me the strength to sustain my career. And that makes me more than happy to be with him, he has a heart of gold.”

Talking about her show she says, “Bidaai holds a special place in my heart because the show has given me a place in the world of TV today. And whatever I am today , the credit goes to the show. And also the makers of the show, they have been so caring and supportive on the set that has produced the best of me in Bidaai. And I am looking forward to keeping the pace going in the future too.”

About her acting career and about the future, she says, “In one year I have achieved so much which was beyond my imagination. But all I did was work hard with a focused mind and never give up attitude which has helped me to reach here today.”

About her real-life marriage plan, she says, “About marriage there is no room in the near future but when it comes, everyone will know.”

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->