Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bade Bhaiya Lenge Sabki class on Rakhi's Swayamvar

Views: 1811  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-26-2009, 05:02 PM

Default Bade Bhaiya Lenge Sabki class on Rakhi's Swayamvar

Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan, who is like Rakhi's elder brother, recently made a special appearance on NDTV Imagine's Rakhi Ka Swayamvar. He took it upon himself to make sure that his sister was considering the right people as her potential grooms.

Rakhi Sawant is known for her predictably unpredictable behaviour but the item girl herself was caught off guard when Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan, who dotes on her like an elder brother, made an effort to come on NDTV Imagine's Rakhi Ka Swayamvar to assist her in her nation wide search of a man after her heart. He took it upon himself to ensure that his little sister was considering the right people as her potential grooms in the line-up of hopefuls, by screening them and interviewing them to see if they fit the bill. Ravi was in his element, quizzing all 16 contestants. Questions ranged from the amount of money they make to their parents' reactions to their decision of taking part in Rakhi's swayamvar. He even asked some very personal queries such as details about their virginity. Ravi's intimidating questions brought out the true colours of each contestant. About Ravi's presence on the show, Rakhi said, "I have always considered Ravi as my elder brother. I am very happy that he took time out from his busy schedule to meet the prospective grooms. As any elder brother would, he grilled and questioned each of them to find out who is best suited for me."

Meri pyari beheniya banegi dulhaniya. Bhaiya raja is bajoing everybody's baaja!

Watch Ravi Kishen in action on Rakhi Ka Swayamvar, which airs from June 29, Monday to Friday at 9:00pm on NDTV Imagine.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->