Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

The lead cast of Star Plus' Saathiya @ International shoot Switzerland!!!

Views: 1818  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-18-2011, 04:41 PM

Default The lead cast of Star Plus' Saathiya @ International shoot Switzerland!!!

The lead cast of Star Plus' Saathiya will see their first international shoot schedule in Switzerland...

Star Plus and Sunrise Productions' Saathiya will see its first international shoot for the coming episodes where the cast will head to the most romantic place in the world, Switzerland.

Yes you heard it right.

A source says "In the coming episodes Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) and Jigar (Vishal Singh) will get their international project for which they will have to head for a business trip to Switzerland. Jigar decides to take his wife Rashi (Rucha Hasabnis) and Ahem books a ticket for his mother."

"Now that Naani has already left the house, Koki (Rupal Patel) decides to take a separate ticket for Gopi (Giaa Manek) as well, and thus both Gopi and Koki will also join the trip."

We contacted Nazim and he said, "Yes we are going to Switzerland for the shoot and I am really very excited because Switzerland is a dream place for me. We will be leaving today and might be there for around ten days shooting. I am planning to have a lot of fun along with work."

Vishal Singh excitedly says, "More than the shoot, I am looking forward to see the place where DDLJ was shot and I am really excited to see the place"

Well, the stars are indeed going to have fun shooting.

Will this trip be a turning point in the life of Gopi and Ahem?

Catch all the excitements in the coming episodes of Saathiya.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->