Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vandana Joshi has a tough time dancing after a break...

Views: 1801  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 03:34 PM

Default Vandana Joshi has a tough time dancing after a break...

Vandana Joshi has a tough time rehearsing for dance after a long break and following her illness...

Vandana Joshi is all geared up to set the stage on fire with Zee TV's Dance Ke Superstars. But the dancer is having a tough time getting into the groove of moves as she is back to dancing after a long gap and also because of her illness.

When contacted Vandana, she confirmed her presence in the show and says, "Yes I am entering Dancing Ke Superstars with Parvez. After I started shooting for Dil Se Diya Vachan, I hardly got time to dance and, a show like Dance Ke Superstars demands great energy and potential. I really had a tough time with the prolonged rehearsals as I was dancing after a break."

"Also I have been suffering from Stomach infection for the past few days and the doctor had advised me not to dance. But I wanted to be part of the show very badly and hence gave a good performance. Though I got good comments from the mentors, I know that the 'wow' factor was missing. But next time I will definitely give my best", she adds.

We wish Vandana all the very best.

Tags
vandana joshi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->