Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Laali caught trying to escape

Views: 2033  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-17-2009, 02:11 PM

Default Laali caught trying to escape

Little did Laali of Agle Janam …know that she was sold by her parents to a rich Thakur for money. She was under the illusion that she had been sent off to her husband Ganesia. Instead she had been sold to a rich thakur who are using her as a means to give birth to their heir apparent. But Laali has come to know that her parents had sold her off for money. Laali has now decided to run away from the Thakur house but only to be caught later by the thakur’s men.

Informs a source, “Gangiya’s daughter Jamuni who Laali has befriended will help her elope from the thakur mansion. Laali is shocked to know that she has been sold by her parents and thus decides to run away as the person she takes as her husband Ganesia is not actually him but the youngest thakur Shekhar who is already married to Siddheshwari. But the attempt will fail and she will be caught again. As a punishment Laali is made to stay in a tabela (cow shed). Laali’s trials and tribulations seem to have no end as of now.”

Apparently the over worked Ratan has not been keeping well and even had a fainting spell during the shoot which required her to be hospitalised. Says Ratan, “Yes, I have not been well but I am feeling better today. The production house and the channel have been very kind and insist that I rest between shots. It’s almost like a family taking care of their child.”

Talking about the track, she says, “As you all know that I have come to know the truth and I am planning to flee from the Thakur house. Now how it happens remains to be seen. It will be an interesting twist as Laali is a strong headed girl who will not take accept failure at any cost.”
Looks like there is no respite for Laali.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->