Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Mrunal Jain recently fulfilled one of his longest desires on the sets

Views: 1370  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-12-2011, 02:55 PM
safexiaoyi

Default Mrunal Jain recently fulfilled one of his longest desires on the sets

Mrunal Jain recently fulfilled one of his longest desires on the sets of his new show, Looteri Dulhan..

Mrunal Jain who essays the male lead in Imagine and BAG Films' newly launched show Looteri Dulhan is on Cloud Nine, after fulfilling one of his longest desires…

Ask him about it, and he goes down the memory lane and says, "My grand father possessed a Vintage car, a Buick Park Avenue model somewhere in the year 1918. My dad as a kid used to get excited whenever he stepped into it. We have grown hearing great stories about this ancestral car that my fore fathers possessed. I have always wanted to drive a car of this model, and I recently got this opportunity thro' Looteri Dulhan".

Talking about the experience, Mrunal states, "In Looteri Dulhan, I play the character of Abhinav who is a Rajkumar. The production house wanted me to use a vintage car for the shoot. And to my pleasant surprise, I was given the same model which my ancestors had with them. I got excited the moment I saw it, and have been driving the car all thro' the shoot (smiles)".

In the show, Mrunal plays Abhinav who is a very straightforward person, who does not want to live the life of a Yuvraj. He wants to be a free bird, and is against the dictatorial rule of his King father.

Just enjoy the moment, Mrunal!!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->