Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Khanak dons a 'Bobby' get-up to woo Shantanu..

Views: 1433  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2011, 05:46 PM

Default Khanak dons a 'Bobby' get-up to woo Shantanu..

Khanak for the first time will be seen in a mini skirt as she tries her best to impress her husband in Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani...

The scene is set for Shantanu (Karan Tacker) and Khanak's (Yashashri Masurkar) honeymoon in Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One.. However, Khanak has a slight hurdle in the proceedings as she is upset about Shaan wooing the girls around who are dressed up in bold attires.

It's now up to Khanak to dress according to Shantanu's liking and woo him!!

So what does she do? Well, she decides to wear a striking mini skirt in order to impress her husband..

Our source states, "Khanak for the first time will be seen in a mini skirt. She dons a get-up similar to the very popular Dimple Kapadia one seen in the movie 'Bobby'. Khanak will also perform on the sensational Helen number, 'Mungda'.. While Shantanu is puzzled to see the sea-change in his wife, Khanak royally ignores him and is more bothered about her jhatkas and matkas as she performs".

We contacted Yashashri Masurkar who said, "It was fun to shoot this sequence. Though I was comfortable with the Bobby look, I was damn nervous for the dance sequence. I hope viewers enjoy this different style of Khanak".

Will dear Shantanu fall for Khanak's jhatkas? Watch out..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->