Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Neil Nitin Mukesh: Salman is the ***iest man alive

Views: 1943  
Old 06-10-2009, 02:07 PM

Default Neil Nitin Mukesh: Salman is the ***iest man alive

Italian watch brand Morellato ambassador Neil Nitin Mukesh talks about the importance of time, working with Preity Zinta and his nude scene in Jail.

On working with Preity Zinta

She is a darling and so gorgeous. She is an energetic bundle of joy. I remember we were shooting at 12.30 or 1 in the night and I was tired but her energy was infectious. I had a great time shooting with her and would love to do a movie with her.

On his nude scene and controversies surrounding Jail
It is a Madhur Bhandarkar film so controversies are bound to be there. I think controversies fuel people’s interest in the film.

For the first time, he is making a male-oriented film. The first look will be showcased at IIFA.
I think publicity is important for every film, to make people aware of what it is about and persuade them to watch it.

As far as the nude scene is concerned, it is not a publicity gimmick. I don’t even know how the picture got out so soon.
What we have depicted in the film is a procedure that actually happens; we haven’t exaggerated anything. For the first time, through frisking, men will know what it feels to be ****d. It is a very intense, important moment in the film.

On co-star Katrina Kaif, who thinks Salman is ***y and Neil is cute
I think Katrina is very cute and lovely to work with. I agree with Katrina as Salman is the ***iest man alive. I have yet to see a man more good looking or inspiring than him.

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum