Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'Happy Husbands' fame Ahwaan gets lucky with Geet..

Views: 1535  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-30-2011, 02:13 AM

Send a message via ICQ to DriextturoDup
Default 'Happy Husbands' fame Ahwaan gets lucky with Geet..

Ahwaan who recently debuted on the big screen with the movie Happy Husbands has bagged a meaty role in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi...

The actor with a stunning look, Ahwaan who starred in the recently released movie 'Happy Husbands' will now make it big on the small screen!!

As reported by Tellybuzz earlier, Star One's Geet Hui Sabse Parayi will see the introduction of a new family. While Prashant Chawla plays the elder brother, Ahwaan essays the younger one, and will be seen in the role of Lucky a very bubbly, cute and positive character.

Ahwaan has earlier done Vikram Aur Betal on COLORS, Mahima Shani Dev Ki and Kashi on Imagine, Behenein on Star Plus.

Informing on the character, Ahwaan says "My character Lucky will be the surprise package in the Star One show. Lucky will be the perfect foil for Geet (Drashti Dhami), who belongs to a close-knit, traditionalist family which upholds honor, respect and dignity above all else. I am very happy that I bagged this key role immediately after my film debut. It shows that my work as an actor has been appreciated and noticed."

Ahwaan has also participated and won the 'He-Man' contest, thanks to his dashing persona.

Let's wait to see whether this guy proves 'lucky' for Maan and Geet..