Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Angad Hasija (Alekh of Bidaai) hosting Star Parivaar Awards 2009

Views: 2697  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-02-2009, 01:47 PM

Default Angad Hasija (Alekh of Bidaai) hosting Star Parivaar Awards 2009

Angad Hasija has made Alekh of Bidaai a household name with his remarkable performance. And besides being nominated for the Star Parivaar Awards, the actor has also been given the honour of hosting the entire ceremony – a responsibility that he finds quite daunting.

“I am very scared because this will be the first time I’ll be hosting,” says Angad, “I’ve never done this. When I look at the teleprompter, I forget everything! At least, there are four of us hosting.”

This is not the first time Angad has been approached to host. “I’ve gotten many offers but I never took them up. I’ve always felt that it is a very risky job. But now that I’ve accepted this, I am sure that I’ll be able to give my best. Sara, Parul, Kinshuk and I will rock together,” he says.

Talking about his nomination, onscreen Alekh says, “Obviously, I am very excited to be on the nominations list of the SPA. Right from the start, I’ve been very excited about the Star Parivaar Awards. I’ve always dreamt of it and this is the first time I’ve been nominated for my favourite awards.”

Angad will also be performing at the awards function. He tells us, “I’ll be performing to Dil Na Liya with Sara. I am very excited; I love dancing. We’ve already started rehearsing for the act.” He adds, “I’ve already performed at the ITA, Telly Awards, New Talent Awards and at last year’s Star Parivaar Awards. I also participated in Nachle Ve and Saroj Khan loved my dancing. She gave me full marks.”

The actor has been nominated in three categories at the Star Parivaar Awards: Favourite Beta, Favourite Pati and Favourite Jodi.

About his chance of winning, Angad says, “Out of the three categories, I have good chances in Pati and Jodi. In Pati because I am a typical sati savitra type of pati and jodi because of Alekh’s and Sadhana’s true love. But I also feel that in the Favourite Jodi category, Kinshuk and Parul have a very good chance of winning.”

Angad recently won two awards. At the ITA Awards, he won the Best Actor Award and at the Telly Awards, he won in the Best Debut Male category.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->