Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

s there a love triangle to the Shaleen-Daljit romance?

Views: 2063  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2009, 02:51 PM

Default s there a love triangle to the Shaleen-Daljit romance?

The television industry is abuzz with reports that trouble is brewing between Daljeet Kaur and Shaleen Bhanot. The couple who has been in the news for both professional as well as personal reasons is once again under the scanner. The g****vine has been abuzz with the news that the couple had allegedly split. And why would a couple so-much-in love split? A little birdie whispered that it was due to Shaleen’s alleged link-up with a TV actress. But on snooping around found that the couple is very much together and very much in love.

The couple who rose to fame after winning Nach Baliye 4, have been in love for more than two and half years. In fact, marriage is not very far with both their parents having given their approval to this relationship.

Clearing the air, Daljeet says, “All I have to say is that this is what it exactly is – a rumour and all rumours die a natural death! We are very much in love and are happy to be together.”

Shaleen too immediately quips, “I want to meet that girl. Where is she? And who knows may be I’ll end up inviting her for our wedding!!"

Bless you and may you be together forever.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->