Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vivan Bhathena to host Zoom TV's Holi!

Views: 1928  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-20-2011, 04:13 PM

Default Vivan Bhathena to host Zoom TV's Holi!

Vivan Bhathena aka Parag Of Zee TV's Sanskaar Laxmi gets his next assignment with Zoom Television.

Vivan Bhathena aka Parag of Zee TV's Sanskar Laxmi has been assigned the task of hosting today's Holi Party on Zoom TV.

Even though Vivan has hosted many a shows on television, he is quite excited to host this particular event on Zoom. "I am eagerly waiting for the moment when I will be hosting the Holi celebration on Zoom TV. I know there would be lot of fun, and hosting this event is like getting paid to have fun. I am going to have the best of time as host, and the bonus is that all my friends would be there".

Vivan we hear, will be accompanied by one of Zoom TV's hosts.

Talking about the assignment with Zoom TV Vivan explains, "Actually for the past 6 months I am bound by a contract with Zoom TV, as I already host a show on the channel. They liked my performance as host, and offered me to host this event".

Well it would be fun to watch Vivan hosting at Zoom TV!

Tags
vivan bhathena

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->