Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Week's best on TV

Views: 13558  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-22-2009, 02:26 PM

Default Week's best on TV

Let's take a look at what happened in tellyland this past week.

Eliminated Hard Kaur hints that JDJ is fixed

Hard Kaur's elimination was a huge surprise to the singer as well as viewers. A disappointed Kaur talked about her feelings on her eviction and how she feels that the winners may have already been decided upon by the channel.

She said, "The most surprising thing is that I was the highest scorer. So how did I end up in the dance off? In fact, I thought Karan would go this week as his performance was the weakest. Being in the dance off left me speechless. I really don't know how! Maybe the channel has already decided who they want to win."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Default Shamita Shetty, winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2

Shamita Shetty, winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 2?
The current buzz is this that Shilpa Shetty's sister Shamita has won the reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 2. The 11 girls participating in Level 2 are Mandira Bedi, Sushma Reddy, Neetu Chandra, Shweta Salve, Jesse Randhawa, Nauheed Cyrusi, Pia Trivedi, Rozza Catalano, Shamita Shetty and Carol Gracias.

A source said, "We came to know that Shweta Salve and Shamita Shetty were in finals this year and it is Shamita who won the show. She was excellent at performing stunts as compared to Shweta."
Shooting for the reality has already concluded and it is expected to air soon.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:27 PM

Shibani's not facing the truth

Popular singer Shibani Kashyap chickened out of a show saying that it would reveal too much about her. The Zinda Hoon Main singer toyed with the idea of appearing on Sach Ka Saamna but stopped short because she wouldn't be comfortable revealing her personal secrets.
"I met makers of this show and they discussed the format and everything else with me," said Shibani, "I was ready to do it initially.

However, when I saw the international show (Moment of Truth), I realised that I would not be comfortable exposing my personal details in front of camera."
Old 05-22-2009, 02:28 PM

Default Karan and Kratika: New off-screen pair?

Karan and Kratika: New off-screen pair?

The case of onscreen lovebirds warring off-screen is quite common in the TV industry. But for Karan Kundra and Kratika Kamra, the scenario is quite the opposite. Onscreen, Arjun Punj (Karan) and Aarohi (Kratika) can't stand each other. However, when the cameras stop rolling, Karan and Kratika are all loved up.

Though refusing to admit they're dating, Kratika said, "Karan's a very naughty and a very funny man. He's completely different from other guys who are very cunning and smart. Karan is clean at heart. He's very caring, very helpful and a very nice person. I love spending time with him."

Karan too was tightlipped but said, "Kratika and I have been very good friends right from day one. We spend a lot of time together on the sets hence spending time together now has become a compulsion."
Old 05-22-2009, 02:29 PM

Salman Khan on DKD

Salman Khan, who has yet to begin shooting for the 14 episodes of Dus Ka Dum's season 2, returned to Mumbai from London on May 20, explaining why DKD's shooting has been delayed. Khan tells all about DKD's new season, the rumours surrounding him as well as his pay cut due to recession!

Khan said, "There were some problems with the dates because of which the shooting of the show had to be delayed. I was shooting for my film in London, but now I am back so there's no problem at all."

As for his reduction in pay, he said, "I was offered big money for the first season and I started enjoying doing the show. I love to interact with people and audiences who watched me liked the show as well. So, this is why I agreed to do it again, even though I took a pay cut because of recession."

Dus Ka Dum 2 will air from May 30 but unlike last year, when the show aired twice a week (Fridays and Saturdays at 9pm), DKD 2 will now air only on Saturdays on Sony TV.

Tags
toppers

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->