Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Saira Banu enters Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi!

Views: 1750  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-23-2011, 04:46 AM

Default Saira Banu enters Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi!

Saira Banu's entry in the Sahara One show will add some spice to the story line..

Saira Banu, the veteran actor who has portrayed quality roles in Sabki Laadli Bebo, Behenein and a cameo role in Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale will now enter Sahara One's Hamaari Beti Raaj Karegi.

A source says, "Saira Banu has completed almost one month of shoot for the show and her track will go on from Friday's episode. Her character in the show is like an atom bomb who can go to any extent to put forth her point. Basically she is very straight forward with her words and also stands for justice".

"She will ultimately be the person who will help Anjali (Akansha Juneja) and Nirbhay (Ravi Bhatia) to sort out their differences. The character will bring more spice in the show", adds our source.

We contacted Saira Banu and she confirmed her presence in the show, "Yes, I will be entering the show this week and I will try my level best to unite Anjali and Nirbhay again. It is a great and wonderful experience working with the cast of the show".

Let's wait to see how the show shapes up now..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->