Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sangeeta Kapure enters Tere Liye..

Views: 1604  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2010, 01:41 PM

Default Sangeeta Kapure enters Tere Liye..

Sangeeta Kapure who was seen in Sarvagunn Sampanna will enter Tere Liye as Ritesh's blast from the past..

Sangeeta Kapure who was last seen in Sarvagunn Sampanna will soon enter Balaji Telefilms' Star Plus show, Tere Liye. She will be playing Ritesh's (Nikhil Arya) blast from the past.

Sangeeta's look, style and attitude will be similar to Kareena Kapoor's from the movie Chameli.

Our source states, "Ritesh found pleasure for years in this lady Gulabo who is a **********. The character played by Sangeeta knows all about Ritesh and the fact that he married Ananya (Garima Bhatnagar) only for money".

Presently, Ritesh has become a reformed man and loves Ananya to the fullest. This is when Gulabo gets back into his life to create havoc.

"Ritesh had been funding Gulabo all the while, and when he stops sending her money all of a sudden, the lady comes to Ritesh's house to fight with him. Ananya will soon get to know of her husband's extra marital affair, and this will shock her".

Tere Liye's Maha Episode to be aired this Saturday will see major drama created by Gulabo, after which Ananya is presumed to go into early labour. She will give birth to her kid after much difficulty, but will end up breathing her last.

Sangeeta Kapure confirmed her presence in Tere Liye and said, "Yes, I play a **********, and my character is similar to Kareena's in the movie Chameli. I am presently shooting for the show. It is a very interesting and loud character, and I also have a sizzling dance performance to shoot".

Vikas Goopta, Creative Head said, "The Maha Episode will be a fantastic and entertaining episode, and with the spicy entry of Gulabo, things will heat up".

Let's look forward to the gripping episode this weekend in Tere Liye..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->