Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Views: 1919  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-21-2010, 04:22 PM

Default Karan Wahi bewitched by reality shows...

Reality shows have alluded the handsome and cool Karan Wahi for a long time now, and here is the actor talking about his jinx...

People always wonder why we do not see Karan Wahi in any of the reality shows. We have last seen him in a reality show in Sony TV, Mr. and Mrs. TV.

Karan Wahi tells Tellybuzz the secret behind it. "Almost all reality shows call me four or five months before the show starts and ask me to block dates for them. I always do that and wait for them for their response. But then the casting takes place and the show also starts, but they never get back to me."'

But there is one show that's always in touch with him but Karan hesitates to take it. He says "Bigg Boss is one show that always calls me to take part but I have refused to take it up especially when I see it every year where the scene gets intense all the time. I am a very impatient person and I do not want to get frustrated in the house".

Well, all we can say is, everything happens for the good Karan. We also hope that Karan overcomes his jinx when it comes to reality shows...

Karan Wahi is presently doing a cameo in Sony TV's Baat Hamaari Pakki Hai.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->