Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner of MTV Roadies 6.0 is...HERE

Views: 2964  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-25-2009, 04:09 PM

Default Winner of MTV Roadies 6.0 is...HERE

Gurmeet Kaur aka Palak
Hails from: Chandigarh

Viewers in general find the show vulgar, provocative and abusive. What do you think?

Roadies is about the rough and tough, it brings out the real reactions of the contestants. I am not the only person, who abuses on the show. Everyone does it.

I'm not the biggest manipulator on the show, everyone does it to survive in Roadies.

Your most difficult tasks?

Wrestling a professional, jumping into a pool full of crocodiles and the finale task.

Which Roadie did you like? And hate?

I liked Bobby because she's very genuine. Tamanna, on the other, is so fake.

Who should win, according to you? Don't pick yourself.

Sufi, even though we had a tiff and I voted him out. He's excellent when it comes to performing tasks.

What will you do with the prize money if you win?

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-25-2009, 04:10 PM

Nauman Sait
Hails from: Bangalore

Viewers in general find the show vulgar, provocative and abusive. What do you think?

I don't endorse abusing. I've kept my dignity on the show as well.

Your most difficult task?

The finale task was the most difficult task!

I liked Tamanna. She was my support system throughout the show. I don't like Palak -- I don't need to explain why! She's my enemy and a stronger contender.

You said once you used Tamanna and your statement hurt her. Does it mean you were using her to save yourself from eviction?

In the beginning, making friends with her was a good option. But during the show, I got to know her better and then the equation completely changed. We are very good friends and still in touch.

Sufi, any day!

I'll treat my friends, keep some for them. A part will go to my family, and a part will go to charity.
Old 04-25-2009, 04:10 PM

Longkiri Timung aka Kiri
Hails from: Assam

Roadies reflect the youth of today -- who they are, their behaviour, personalities. So it's all happening around you. People abuse at work too. Also, Roadies is a game where everyone wants to win!

I was being myself on the show. I don't think it's important to play games in Roadies. Performing tasks well is enough to survive on the show.

Your most difficult task?

The finale. Also, the wooden plank task against Sufi.

I liked Poulomi since she's good at heart and never lies. I can't stand Palak.

Samrat. He is very versatile. He is strong, a good fighter and has determination.

I will donate Rs 1 lakh towards a social cause, and start a small business with the rest.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->