Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Confirmed News: Dolly is coming back to the BB4 house

Views: 3557  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-19-2010, 07:04 PM

Default Confirmed News: Dolly is coming back to the BB4 house

Hi friends,
I just got a confirmed news that Dolly is coming back to the BB4 house, I am not sure about Samir, but yes, Dolly is coming back

---

If she comes back then Sameer won't because he wont go if she is there-- from his interviews!
-- if big boss was going to bring her back then why evict her, i guess rules are meant to be broken how lame big boss!

-- oh well it was very cleat that they didn't want her to go that is the reason why they had an option to either keep both or get both out-- hoping the housemates to keep both!

Similar Threads:
    TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
    Old 11-19-2010, 08:04 PM

LOL!!! Too much.. I mean good for the show or whatever... But after assaulting a contestant BB is bringing her just for drama..

Ok She is as a contestant or as a guest. Because she should not be as a contestant cos she was evicted by Bigg Boss. What say Zee.. and Thanks for the news...

No wonder she was crying in tom. Aakhari Salman.. duh duh.. why to even take Aakhari Salman tom.. lolz.. hey she is coming back!!!!

--------

Yahooooooooooo!! Yahooooooooooo!! Ubb Shewata kih waat lageygi.
    I hope BB is sending Dolly back withot administering a massive dose of Valium first like they did with KRK last year.
    Old 11-19-2010, 08:06 PM

Yes that true.. but when they can bring Dolly back who seems to have assaulted Sameer then surely if she is back then Sameer should also be back. Also if he is not back and only Dolly is back.. it will be interesting to see what stand ST takes.

--------

After the initial rejoicing & facial examining of every contestant she'll probably start announcing the events & controversies happening on the outside to set the tone(whether true or not). I think she'll seep into Sara & Shweta more.

---------

Nice!! BB is playing it's game the most dirtiest way!!!

If I were Shweta, I would leave the show right away though I might be happy to see Sam!!

Disgustinggggggggg show and cheap tactics of BB

Old 11-19-2010, 08:07 PM

Hi guys, I am not a new member I have previously used this forum as Riam but have forgotten my password as I have not been to the forum for a few years. Anyway, I got some news on the so called reality (where most of the things are scripted) show Big Boss where very few things are kept real and felt that I could share this with you guys.

I as a viewer feel quite cheated and frustrated! Would like to know your take on this real issue??? ???..

If the close sources are to be believed a deal was offered to Sameer to re-enter the house which would be done after his and Dolly aunty's eviction. Captain Shweta was made aware of this decision when she started saying she would leave the house if Sameer did. Her walking out will be a total wastage as sameer will be brought back regardless whether she walks out or not. Big Boss stated her if she decides to walk out she will not be offered a re-entry into the house and but if sameer doesn't make the re-entry as they promised she still has the option to walk out later in the show. Shweta went into a discussion with sameer about that where sameer also felt she should wait before making any hasty decision (where he could lose one from his pack if he does make a return) and the channel decided not to show the clip which would have revealed that the show is pretty scripted. Obviously by doing this kind of eviction and re-entry tamasha big boss was only trying to gather some trp.

I am done with this pathetic manipulating show which would bend every rules in every single direction that is possible to gather some cheap TRPs. They wanted Sameer's two days long eviction to generate public interest and controversies and guess what......??? they got it!!!.
    Old 11-19-2010, 08:07 PM

Ever since Samir Soni's out of Bigg Boss' house, his lady love Neelam Kothari has been flooded with a lot of messages on social networking site supporting Samir.

Happy and excited about the response she is getting from Samir's supporters she said, "I didn't realize that so many people watch Bigg Boss and are actually supporting Samir. I'm sure once Samir is back he will be on cloud nine hearing the kind of support he has from all his fans."

The actress turned jewellery designer is happy that her fianc stood for the right things and is proud of him for what he did at the BB house. "Samir is a well composed person. Dolly Bindra tried his patience big time. He is truly the only man in the house. I am proud of him," she said proudly.

Not being surprised by Shweta Tiwari's reaction after Soni left the house Neelam said, "I agree that she should have walked out too. But everyone wants to save their own skin."

Neelam is also happy about the image Samir has in BB house. His stand to leave the house after his fight with Dolly Bindra has made others respect him more. Neelam has been receiving a lot of messages saying Samir should be back in the house, "Yes I think Samir should be put back in the house and win," she signs off.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->