Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Fighting @ Bigg Boss 4

Views: 1492  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 PM

Default Fighting @ Bigg Boss 4

Dolly-Sameer fight!

OMG, I am simply LOVING it Have always appreciated their friendship, whenever one is sad, the other one takes his/her side.. And tomo's precap, when Dolly went to hit Shweta physically, Sam came to stop her

Do you support Dolly-Sam fighting for Shweta? Or you think Sam should have concentrated on his own business .. And Shweta doesnt deserve his support?

---------

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG the precap was AMAZING

Shweta says something abt Dolly's being late I guess.. And there is some arguments.. And Dolly goes to beat Shweta up Sameer and others stop her.. Dolly shouting in her 'Dolly' voice that Shweta started the arguments.. Sameer and others defend Shweta saying she didnt.. Dolly says she has no right to interfere if I am talking to someone else.. Sam says she HAS, as she's the captain.. And Sam-Dolly .. + Shweta-Dolly fight..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Can't wait for tomo! GOSHHHHH

---------

I don't understnd what is Sameer's f****in' business to take on Dolly for Shweta Tiwari. Dolly is rite when she sayz Sameer bhai ki buri aadat kay woh chalti train mein chadte hain. If Shweta's got a problem with Dolly she can sort it out herself, she is cunning in involving Sameer as a shield, he then gets hurt from both sides, one from Dolly another by reacting and showing what a big L he is whereas Shweta ji goes behind him, and kinda wins in her own way, hiding the real Shweta Tiwari behind the fake one.
I've a feeling like Khali ji Sameer bhai has the hots for Shweta Tiwari, one can see that during gal mitti bol dance how Sameer ji was blushing and visibly refusing eye contact with Shweta ji as he was clearly awe-struck by her dance act.
Sameer should'nt get into issues which pre-date him knowing Shweta Tiwari, and the problems Dolly have with real Shweta Tiwari. Shweta won't give a rat's a** about Sameer once this show is over, and he mite not like the real Shweta Tiwari.

----------

I don't like or hate Dolly. There are moments that I can't help to be annoyed by her because of her annoying laugh and LOUD VOICE! () I'm very active in the forum but I don't really post frequently just sometimes. I've seen many times people say "Dolly is right, she doesn't lie etc etc" and felt at some point they are right MAYBE...The fight with Shweta was uncalled for but fight with Sara was totally reasonable as she was lying which other people have verified (Veena even tho i don't believe her but if Dolly and Veena are saying maybe just maybe its true).. I was shocked in today's episode. I was so disappointed and felt like she was a hypocrite today.,..()()() In today's episode, Dolly & Seema fought for a KNIFE...How hilarious was that () Dolly said that she is not going to make any breakfast for ANY OF THE OTHER INMATES & ALL...... Then Dolly was discussing with Khali how Seema was threatening her, talking behind Veena's back in the morning, making bad jokes, about closing the kitchen, Shweta and Seema making fun of her etc etc ()....These were all lies especially the part of closing the kitchen which Dolly had said NOT Seema! I was like "WOW! WHAT A HYPOCRITE CALLING Other LIARS BUT She herself is one!!!! ()" I was shocked for the 1st 5 min and then watched it again and couldn't believe my eyes and ears! I like certain people in the Bigg Boss but not to the point of being biased and if they are wrong i will definitely be like "Okay! This is wrong" and support the right person! I was also annoyed at how CHILDISH and wrong she was in the preview. () I guess thats what she meant in the extra dose last week that she is going to make Shweta's life hell and show her true face but by doing this she is only embarassing herself which she does not realize.() If she hates someone she shouldn't do stuff like that on purpose. I bet Shweta ain't going to be punished because she told Dolly that She can't sleep and that was her job... She can report Dolly but I don't think Big Boss is going to do anything as this is DOLLY"s rule in the house more than any other contestant. Everybody doesn't want to fight with her.

----------

When Dolly was dancing on the bed, she looked damn adorable. And it made me laugh so hard when she said "Mera bhalu so raha tha". LOL. She's such a kid. Shweta ko aisa ullu banaya, so hilarious. Shweta was all lost kay aakhir kon so raha hai. LOL. Way to go, Dolly!