Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Spl.HOT Photos Swimming pool of Bigg Boss 4

Views: 7175  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2010, 07:43 PM

Default Spl.HOT Photos Swimming pool of Bigg Boss 4

Spl.HOT Photos Swimming pool of Bigg Boss 4

Old 11-09-2010, 07:44 PM

Hrishant Shweta..!!!

I was so glad to see that Shweta didn't wanted to go to the pool, it was dissapointed to see ashmit throwing her in the pool, which was YUK! but I was also soo glad that Shweta was not enjoyin it and came out from the pool right away and went to the washroom.

Aanchal might be two faced but she is not being nasty in the show, she knows what she is doing and she makes sure, she comes out clean which is good.

It waas NASTY when I saw Veena Malik where such short cloths, she is into her 30's and I am sure when she was singing/making voices she wanted all the boys to look at her.

Old 11-09-2010, 07:45 PM

Aanchal kumar, for one, has done photo shoots in bikinis. so wearing one is honestly no big deal for her, and it isn't for me either. the thing is that even if she wanted to wear a bikini in the pool and dive, etc., she probably wouldn't have because of the nature of the show.

Bigg boss 4 won't show you such shots because the target audience consists of families. this is prime time viewing after all. i personally believe bikini clad women aren't a huge deal at all, but after all, this is india and channels have to cater to indian sensibilities.

Edit: well, considering that BB4 doesn't seem to be giving a damn to 'family viewing' since they're shoving veena malik and ashmit patel in our faces, i can't understand why the girls had to wear shorts to get into the pool.

typical hypocrisy.

I knew aanchal has done photo shoots in bikini and was jus waiting 2 see if she wud wear it on d show.. glad she wore sumthing decent wich cud be seen wid family members.. she is d most sensible grl der....... but i disagree wid u dat bigg boss won't show bikini clad women on d show.. i mean it has shown dose in d past also..season 2and 3..... and to d extent it has gone dis season showing all cheap angles of veena maliks midnight masala showing bikini clad women wud be a daily basis thing 4 bb... i respect aanchal and shweta.. for de seemed to kno dat dis is a family show..
Old 11-09-2010, 07:45 PM

Old 11-09-2010, 07:46 PM

I also appreciated the way Shweta came out of the pool. She was quite decent about the whole thing but agreed Ashmit should not have thrown her into the pool like that. But I'm sory, age has nothing to do with what you are saying! (Veena being in her 30s) It is more about an individual's dignity.

Tags
bigg boss 4, hot, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->