Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Malayalam Chat Show Red Carpet Latest Updates, Guests, Contestants, Episodes, Controversies

Views: 1040  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-08-2022, 11:51 AM

Default Malayalam Chat Show Red Carpet Latest Updates, Guests, Contestants, Episodes, Controversies

Latest Updates:
  • Durga Krishna reveals her hubby's epic reply to her 'Let's breakup' message before marriage
  • Red Carpet: Meera Vasudevan opens up about the ******** scene with Mohanlal in 'Thanmathra'; says, 'He apologized to me before the sequence'
  • Red Carpet: Nithya Das recollects hosting 'Sreshta Bharatham'; says, 'The show made my Malayalam better'
Red Carpet: Meera Vasudevan opens up about the ******** scene with Mohanlal in 'Thanmathra'; says, 'He apologized to me before the sequence'

• Actress Meera Vasudevan is still admired for her character Lekha in 'Thanmathra'. Her role as the wife of Alzheimer's patient Rameshan, played by Mohanlal, had won a million hearts. One of the ******** scenes in the movie where actor Mohanlal went nude for the first time on camera was critically acclaimed too. Recently, in the recent episode of the celebrity chat show, 'Red Carpet', Meera opened up about the sequence.
  • Besides having a candid interaction with host Swasika, the actress spoke about the much-talked-about ******** scene in the Blessy directorial.
  • "During the discussion, while Blessy was explaining the love-making scene, he said that many senior actors had denied the movie because of this. I just asked him why this scene is required. He explained that the scene was important from the wife's perspective as it was when Lekha understands that there is something wrong with Rameshan as he gets distracted and goes to shoo a lizard on the wall," she said.
  • Further, she narrated how actor Mohanlal apologized to her before the scene.
  • "More than me, it was even more challenging for Mohanlal. He went completely nude for the scene. Before the shot, he came and apologized to me if he was making me uncomfortable by any chance. He was wearing a petticoat before the shot and removed it just before the same. I asked the director to make sure it is shot with a small team and they respected the same. We all worked the scene with a pure heart and integrity," she narrated.
  • Meera Vasudevan is currently the favorite of the Malayalam telly audience with her character in 'Kudumbavilakku'. She plays Sumithra, the main protagonist in the most-watched serial in Malayalam.

Episodes:
  • Nithya Das recollects hosting 'Sreshta Bharatham'; says, 'The show made my Malayalam better'
  • Actress Nithya Das is known for her performance in movies like 'Ee Parakkum Thalika', 'Kanmashi' and more. But, she became a household name for Malayalam telly audience after hosting the mythological show, 'Sreshta Bharatham'. Recently, the actress recollected her experience of hosting the first-of-its kind show.
  • In the recent episode of 'Red Carpet', Nithya was seen as a guest. Besides sharing her experiences in movies, the actress also opened up about hosting the TV show.
  • "It is true that I became more fluent in Malayalam after hosting the show. Being a Kozhikode native, my language is full of that dialect. So, after coming to the show my Malayalam got better. I use to have tears after seeing the scripts and then I read, re-read it and managed to present it. Rahul Easwar helped me a lot," she said.
  • In the same episode, Nithya spoke about her love for writing and her off-screen chemistry with late actor Kalabhavan Mani.
  • "I didnt know why, but me and Mani chettan shared a fighting bond. We used to have fights always. He always took my words as a taunt and we end up having disputes all the time. Even during our last show, we had an argument over a song that I sang infront of him," she shared.
  • Nithya Das is one of the popular actresses of Mollywood, who is currently taking a break from the industry post marriage. Lately, the actress has gained attention with her dance videos online.

Old 08-24-2022, 08:56 AM

Red Carpet: Vidhubala upset about actress Sheela not getting a Padma Shri or Dada Saheb Phalke award, says 'There exists a differentiation between north and south'
  • Yesteryear actress Vidhubala is not only known for her acting s****s but also for her strong viewpoints. The actress, who had showcased her bold side in the family show ''Kadhayallithu Jeevitham' is now gaining attention with her appearance in the celebrity show 'Red Carpet'.
  • In the Swasika-hosted show, the actress expressed her disappointment in veteran actress Sheela not getting any prestigious national recognition.
  • "Sheela is always a miracle for me. She started acting at the age of 15 and is still active in the industry for the last 60 years. I feel she hasn't received the needed recognition. Why hasn't she been given a Padma Shri or Dada Saheb Phalke award? In my personal opinion, there exists a differentiation between north and south. Check the list of Dada Saheb Phalke awardees, the number of people from the south is very less," Vidhubala said in the show.
  • The actress also pointed out that legendary singer S Janaki should also be recognized with Bharat Ratna award.
  • Vidhubala is one of the veteran actresses in Malayalam as well as Tamil. She has acted in over 100 movies in Malayalam. After her retirement from movies in the 1980s, she became a household name by hosting the family show 'Kadhayallithu Jeevitham'.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:35 AM

Durga Krishna reveals her hubby's epic reply to her 'Let's breakup' message before marriage
  • Actress Durga Krishna and hubby Arjun are one of the lovey-dovey couples in the industry. Thanks to their love story and their adorable videos, the couple enjoys a huge fan base online. However, did you know the couple had a terrible breakup before their wedding?
  • In one of the episodes of the popular celebrity chat show, 'Red Carpet', the couple was seen as guests. Besides some funny interactions with host Swasika, Durga opened up about one of their breakups too.
  • Did you know actress Yamuna was the inspiration behind late lyricist Gireesh Puthenchery’s award-winning song 'Pinneyum Pinneyum'?
  • "Through my new interviews, my parents get shocked listening to certain events of my life. We had some terrible breakups and one of them was the hardest for me. For a long time, it seemed he wasn't bothered about me. So, to get his attention, I dropped him a message saying 'let's break up'. I waited for some time, but he didn't reply, so I thought he was waiting for it to happen. I got into depression, it was too hard," she recollected.
  • Interestingly, replying to the same, Arjun shared his version of the story.
  • 'Save The Date' videos of 'Njanum Entalum' contestants grab attention, watch
  • "I still remember, she sent me that text on August 14 night. I saw it the next day, August 15 and I replied, 'Happy Independence Day'," he said.
  • In the same episode, the couple also recreated one of their viral romantic lip-sync videos too.
  • Here's the video: The popular celebrity show 'Red Carpet' is gaining attention for the interesting hosting done by actress Swasika Vijay. Besides welcoming celebrities from the industry, the show also engages them in fun games, too.

Tags
malayalam, Malayalam TV Shows, Meera Vasudevan, Nithya Das, red carpet, Red Carpet Guests

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->