Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

Full List of 100-Year-Old Restaurants in India

Views: 837  
Old 06-09-2022, 12:59 PM

Default Full List of 100-Year-Old Restaurants in India

1. Karim, Old Delhi

(Picture Credit: Ashna Dhiman/Instagram)
Karim’s is a popular hangout among Delhi residents. This cafe, which first opened its doors in 1913, is still the most popular spot to go when you want to enjoy some delicious non-vegetarian meals. You can select from a variety of kebabs, including Seekh Kebabs, Shammi Kebabs, and Mutton Tikka. Despite the large crowd, Karim’s restaurant provides excellent service.

2. Indian Coffee House, Kolkata

(Picture Source: IndianCoffee House/Instagram)
The most well-known location of Indian Coffee House is located on Kolkata’s busy college street, which evokes memories of the past. The place has long been an academic retreat and gathering spot for students. Satyajit Ray, Mrinal Sen, and American poet Allen Ginsberg are just a few of the prominent guests who have visited the coffee house since it opened in 1876.

3. Glenary’s, Darjeeling

(Picture Source: Glenarys/Instagram)
The charming bakery is nearly a century old and popular with both residents and tourists. Glenary’s is known for its baking, and its desserts are exceptional. A lunch with a view is how one may characterize their time here, with French windows and a patio overlooking the city. Apple pies, fresh meat pies, and Darjeeling tea are all must-tries.

4. Leopold Cafe, Mumbai

(Picture Credit: Your Mentor/Instagram)
This historical landmark has served its purpose for the longest time. The bullet-riddled walls and mirrors from the terrorist attacks on September 11th may still be seen. However, this has only added to the place’s novelty value from the perspective of both locals and visitors, who celebrate it as a sign of resilience. Its legendary standing is enhanced by its attentive personnel and multicultural food.

5. Tunday Kababi, Lucknow

(Picture Credit: Kiran.Avachar/Instagram)
Tunday Kababi noted for its superb Galouti kebabs, kormas, and biryanis are said to have been founded in 1905 by Haji Murad Ali, the Nawab of Lucknow’s one-armed star cook. The café, hidden away in the narrow gullies of Lucknow’s old district, still prepares its amazing non-vegetarian gourmet specialties using the same age-old delicate spice combinations. People of all backgrounds and from all over the world come here to sample these delectable kababs.

6. Dorabjee & Sons, Pune

(Picture Credit: Kalikabali/Instagram)
Dorabjee and Sons, a lovely, ancient restaurant in Pune, was founded by Dorabjee Sorabjee in 1878. Originally a small tea shop, the eatery immediately expanded to include classic lunches, which soon became popular. Don’t expect a gourmet dining experience or glitzy décor; the proprietors are adamant about being old-fashioned. You can choose from a variety of authentic Parsi Irani foods cooked over a charcoal fire.

7. Hari Ram & Sons, Allahabad

(Picture Source: Hari Ram & Sons/Instagram)
The streetside savouries of this tiny roadside food store, such as samosa and pakoras, are fresh, fragrant, and well-known. Their trump card is pure ghee, which plays an important role in maintaining the crunchiness of these namkeen delicacies. Step into the basic interiors, take a moment to look around, and take in the displays. Purchase in bulk to save money and satisfy late-night cravings.

8. Shaikh Brothers Bakery, Guwahati

(Picture Credit: JP Deka/Instagram)
Shaikh Brothers Bakery quickly became one of Guwahati’s most popular bakeries. This bakery has been praised by everyone from colonial officers to post-independence political personalities. Assam’s entry into Western confectionary was marked by this joint. The shelves are lined with fluffy cakes, luscious pastries, and freshly baked loaves of bread, but by late afternoon, the selection is likely to be limited.

Old 06-14-2022, 10:29 AM

It is an historical restaurant It is to old it manufacture style is to old but its foods is so delicious once a time I am going in this type of restaurant in my vacation I have eat some food it is good and that day I was getting late and I do not done my assignment work then I search about the best online worker and I found the best help with dissertation service.

Tags
100-Year-Old Restaurants in India, How many restaurants are in India, Is Burger King older than Mcdonalds, top 10, What is India's national food, What is the history of restaurants, What is the National Junk Food of India, What is the oldest pizza chain, What is the oldest recorded restaurant, What is the oldest restaurant still running, What is the oldest store in the world, What is the second oldest restaurant in the world, What is the smallest restaurant in the world, What was the 1st fast food restaurant, What's the oldest burger chain, What's the oldest restaurant in China, When did Burger come to India, When did fast food start in India, When was first restaurant opened, When was the first restaurant opened in India, Which is the first restaurant of India, Which state is best food in India, Who is Anurag Katriar, Who is the No 1 Chef in India, Who opened the world's first restaurant

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum