Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

TOP 10 TV News of the WEEK

Views: 1784  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-23-2021, 02:24 PM

Default TOP 10 TV News of the WEEK

Top TV headlines of the week

The past week has been quite crucial for the television industry owing to some special announcements and controversies. Controversial fights, breakups, pregnancy announcements, and more, there’s a lot to catch up on for the avid followers of TV celebrities. So here’s a look at the top TV news of the week:

Roadies gang leader Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi announce second pregnancy

Roadies gang leader Neha Dhupia and husband Angad Bedi are expecting their second child. The couple recently announced the pregnancy with a beautiful family picture along with their daughter Mehr. They shared the good news with fans with the adorable post which Neha captioned as "Took us 2 days to come with a caption….The best one we could think of was … Thank you, God. @prasadnaaik #WaheguruMehrKare." Meanwhile, Angad shared the same picture and wrote, "New Home production coming soon.. ����️Waheguru mehr kare." Best wishes and love flooded for the couple in the comments as celebrities and their fans congratulated them. (Pic: Instagram)

Kapil Sharma announces The Kapil Sharma Show’s return

The Kapil Sharma Show is all set to make a comeback on the small screen after a break. A few days back, Kapil took to his social media and announced the show’s return as he shared selfies with the team from their promo shoot. Later, the star cast including Krushna Abhishek, Bharti Singh, Sudesh Lehri, Kiku Sharda, Chandan Prabhakar and Archana Puran Singh shared their excitement about the show’s return and shared pictures and videos from the shoot. (Pic: Instagram)

Bharti Singh on taking 70 percent pay cut for Dance Deewane 3 and 50 percent for TKSS

As per a few sources, it is known that comedian Bharti Singh has taken a 70 percent pay cut for Dance Deewane 3 and around 50 percent for The Kapil Sharma Show. When BT contacted the actress about accepting pay cuts she reacted by saying that she also felt the pinch of it. Bharti shared, "I guess everyone felt the pinch when they were asked to take a pay cut, and I was no exception. I also negotiated a lot over it. However, when I reflected on the recent times and what has unfolded in the last year, I realised itna kaam band ho gaya hai. TV and shows ko sponsors nahi mil rahe hain toh channels kahaan se paisa laayein. Everyone is trying to get back on their feet. Once we generate good ratings, sponsors will automatically come back and our fee will also be raised." (Pic: Instagram)

Kat Kristen and Kevin Almasifar's controversial live session

Splitsvilla X3’s Kat Kristen and Kevin Almasifar have parted ways after things didn’t turn out to be alright in their personal lives. The two were seen getting into a rough fight during an Instagram live after Kat accused Kevin of sharing her number on social media. She asked him to apologise during the live. As they interacted with each other in the live chat, both of them were seen bringing out their past relationships and insecurities and putting accusations on each other. (Pic: Instagram)

Rubina Dilaik to make her Bollywood debut soon

Bigg Boss 14 winner Rubina Dilaik is all set to make her big-screen debut with music composer Palash Muchhal’s debut directorial movie. The actress will star in her first Bollywood movie alongside Hiten Tejwani and Rajpal Yadav. The filming of the movie will begin in September this year. (Pic: Instagram)

Super Dancer judge Shilpa Shetty misses shoot after husband Raj Kundra's arrest

Super Dancer Chapter 4 judge Shilpa Shetty Kundra’s husband Raj Kundra was arrested by the Mumbai police on July 19, on charges of creating and publishing ****ographic content. Next day, the actress was found missing from the sets of the dance reality show. Karisma Kapoor will now appear in her place as a guest judge. With a few developments in Raj Kundra’s case, the entrepreneur is currently under police custody, which has been extended till July 27. (Pic: Instagram)

Taarak's Priya Ahuja trolled for exposing bra strap

Taarak Mehta actress Priya Ahuja recently faced criticism after she posted a picture exposing her bra strap. The actress got trolled and was shamed for exposing her strap and b**bs. A user commented on her post and said, “B**bs toh dekha do (Show me your b**bs),” which didn’t go unnoticed by the actress' husband and Taarak’s director Malav Rajda. He slammed the user and wrote, “Apni maa ya behen ko bhi bol ke dekh...dekh zara kya react karte hain (Say this to your mom and sister...see how they react to your statement).” (Pic: Instagram)

Bharti Singh opens up about being inappropriately touched by show coordinators

Comedian Bharti Singh recently appeared on friend Maniesh Paul’s podcast and indulged in a heart-to-heart conversion. She opened up about a few unknown aspects of her life in the podcast and one such thing was about being ‘inappropriately touched’ by show coordinators during the early days of her career. Bharti made the big revelation and shared that even though she couldn’t raise her voice then because she lacked confidence and awareness, she is capable of doing that now. Bharti revealed, "The coordinators ( of shows) misbehaved sometimes. They would rub their hands on the back. I would know it’s not a good feeling, but then I would think that he’s like my uncle, he can’t be bad. Maybe I am wrong and he is right. So I thought this doesn’t feel right. I had no understanding." (Pic: Instagram)

Madhurima Tuli reacts to the frying pan incident from BB13 recreated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

The frying pan incident that took place between Madhurima Tuli and ex-boyfriend Vishal Aditya Singh during Bigg Boss 13. It was recently recreated in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. This left the actress in a furious state and she expressed her disappointment with the channel in a video on Instagram. She requested the channel to not bring up things from the past and let her move on.
Later in interaction with BT, Madhurima talked about the same and said, "My family gets affected by all of this. I remember at that time when my mother would see people making fun of the frying pan episode, she would get deeply affected by it. I was impacted too. I was thrown out of the show because of that and it affected me badly. I went on a guilt trip after that. While people have been making a joke out of it, they don't realise that it has affected my career. It has changed people's perception of me. I guess they don't understand that the show is such and situations are such that they give rise to controversies of this kind." (Pic: Instagram)

Taarak's Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal resumes shoot after 3 months

Taarak Mehta's Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, who essays the role of Mrs Sodhi in the show, is back on the sets. The actress who was away from the show for 3 months, returned on the sets on July 18 after a long wait and expressed her excitement in an exclusive chat with ETimes TV. She spoke about being back on the shoot, meeting her friends and spending time with them. Jennifer also revealed that Dilip Joshi, who plays Jethalal in the show, wasn’t aware of her absence. Talking about her time back on sets, she shared, "It was good meeting everyone. The actors on the sets warmly welcomed me back because I was meeting them after more than three and a half months. They all kept asking me questions if I was doing well, and about the pain in my leg. When I am around we have a lot of fun and we do a lot of masti so when they all saw me they were like now we will have fun. I felt really good being again on set, meeting everyone." (Pic: Instagram)

Lovey Sasan blessed with a baby boy

Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress Lovey Sasan and her husband Koushik Krishnamurthy welcomed their second child home on the actress’ birthday. The couple, who are parents to a boy Royce, were blessed with a baby boy once again on July 16. Expressing her happiness on the same, the actress shared, "Koushik and I feel extremely blessed. Now, I have three special men in my life - my husband and two boys. My in-laws wanted a daughter but destiny had other plans. The baby was born today, my birthday and so this gives a reason every year to have a huge celebration at home." (Pic: Instagram)

Shubharambh actor Akshit Sukhija opens up about his struggle

Shubharambh actor Akshit Sukhija who is currently seen in Lakshmi Ghar Aayi recently opened up about his struggle, his early days in the city, facing financial issues at the beginning of his career and more. The actor, who got candid about his career and life for ETimes TV’s Tellyblazer segment, also spoke about facing the casting couch especially during his modelling days. He stated that nobody can force anyone to give in to their demands. Talking about his struggle and facing financial difficulties, Akshit shared, "I haven’t shared this before but due to financial instability, I had to take up a job while I was auditioning for television. I would walk 4 km every day in the morning. It was a four-hour job of editing. It became important for me to do it as I had no financial support. This was before I bagged Silsila.” (Pic: Instagram)

Shubhangi Atre gets candid on her work ethics

Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain's Shubhangi Atre recently joined ETimes TV for an exclusive chat. The actress opened up about the show and her career decisions. She candidly spoke about her life as an actress and its impact on her family life, too. During the interview, Shubhangi was quizzed if she's ever got a wrong vibe during an audition. Speaking about which she said, "I am careful to meet only in someone's office. If somebody still says that I should meet him outside over coffee or dinner, I will not go until I really know the person well." (Pic: Instagram)

Tags
Akshit Sukhija, angad bedi, Archana Puran Singh, Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain, bharti singh, bigg boss 13, Bigg Boss 14, Bollywood movie, Chandan Prabhakar, Comedian Bharti Singh, Dance Deewane 3, Dilip Joshi, hiten tejwani, Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, kapil sharma, karisma kapoor, Kat Kristen, Kevin Almasifar, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Kiku Sharda, Koushik Krishnamurthy, krushna abhishek, Lakshmi Ghar Aayi, Lovey Sasan, Madhurima, Madhurima Tuli, neha dhupia, Palash Muchhal, Priya Ahuja, raj kundra, Rajpal Yadav, roadies, rubina dilaik, saath nibhana saathiya, shilpa shetty, shubhangi atre, Shubharambh, Splitsvilla X3, Sudesh Lehri, Super Dancer, taarak mehta, Tellyblazer, The Kapil Sharma Show, top 10 news, TOP 10 TV News of the WEEK

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->