Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kushal Tandon's restaurant was damaged due to the heavy rains & lost 25 lacs

Views: 644  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2021, 01:09 PM

Default Kushal Tandon's restaurant was damaged due to the heavy rains & lost 25 lacs

Kushal Tandon: I have suffered a loss of Rs 20-25 lakh in the damage to my restaurant- Exclusive!

Kushal Tandon's restaurant was damaged due to the heavy rains in Mumbai yesterday (July 21). The restaurant was thrown open to the public in December 2019. Hardik Pandya, Sohail Khan, Iulia Vantur and Alvira Khan attended the dinner launch. Krystle D’Souza and Nia Sharma were also present at the opening.

ETimes TV spoke to Kushal to ask him about the damage to his property. Excerpts from the conversation that transpired:

How did so much damage happen to your restaurant? The rain yesterday wasn't so heavy...

Well yes, it wasn't so heavy. In fact, we had stronger rain last year and even this year before yesterday - but I think the extra breeze that was blowing yesterday played havoc.

How much is your loss?
Difficult to say but somewhere in the vicinity of Rs 20-25 lakh approximately.

Did the said restaurant have an insurance cover for this kind of damage?
No, unfortunately not.

How did you come to know about it?
The guard sent me a picture depicting it.

It's a flourishing restaurant, right?
Yes, pretty much. But after COVID, business hasn't been too great. Moreover, twice it was shut down due to the lockdown. Abhi bhi bandh hi tha kyunki the time limit of opening is 4 pm and business is more so after 16:00 hours.

So, when are you going to set about putting it back to its original state?
It was made with lots of love. I had called people from France to get a special cloth material to do it. It's a 6,000 sq feet place. So of course it won't be easy. But I am not going to wait. I'll get it rectified soonest.

Are you going to call people from France again to do it up?
If I can't, I'll set it up with some other equivalent.

Tags
Kushal Tandon, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->