Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum

Resolved: Where can I find a list of all infotypes included for each action?

Views: 724  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 04-24-2021, 06:07 PM

Default Resolved: Where can I find a list of all infotypes included for each action?

Question, Issue:

Where can I find a list of all infotypes included for each action?

Old 04-24-2021, 06:09 PM

Answer, Fix:
  • Go to SPRO ->Personnel Management -> Personnel Administration -> Customizing Procedures -> Actions -> Define Infogroups.
  • Select the Infogroup e.g. 10 - Hiring Action, and then based on your User Group, you can see the list of Infotypes included in the Infogroup for Hiring.
Old 04-24-2021, 06:10 PM

• There is no such list of info types that appear for any action. Based on the clients requirement you customise your actions.
  • you create the infogroups initially table no VV_T588C_G_AL0
  • Infogroup is nothing but grouping of infotypes that are required to be activated whilst performing any action.
  • Each of these info groups is picked individually now in the second step and in the table V_T588D you start adding the info types and define the operation as whether you would like to create the record or copy or delimit or modify the record as per your clients requirement. You can use F4 for the operations. In the fifth column of the table you start adding the required info types (use F4 for the list of info types)for each of the info groups which would be assigned to actions in the next step.or table T529A.

Latest News in SAP HCM Forum