Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Vikas Gupta backed out from Star One's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani due to disagreement

Views: 5556  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-18-2010, 06:23 PM

Default Vikas Gupta backed out from Star One's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani due to disagreement

Vikas Gupta backed out from Star One's Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahaani due to his disagreement.

had earlier reported about Vikas Gupta entering Balaji Telefilms and Star One's new offering 'Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani'. But the buzz has come to us that Vikas who was initially finalized for the show to play a pivotal role has now backed out of the show and is no longer a part of the venture.
A source says, "Vikas Gupta who had already started with the shoot for the show, walked out from the venture as he was not satisfied with the way the show was revamped number of times for making it better."

"The buzz is also that he was not at all content with the character he was essaying, because due to revamping of the show and all the characters of the show, Vikas's character was all changed and the character didn't resembled the same as before," says Vikas.

We contacted Meet , the creative head of the show to know the reason for Vikas to walk out of the show but refused to comment as she says, "I don't want to comment on this matter right now."

We also contacted Vivian Dsena, the male lead of the show but sounded clueless about the information.

Therefore we got in touch with Vikas himself and he confirmed the news, "Yes, I have walked out of the show and I am no longer a part of the show."
Talking about the reason to leave the show he further says, "The reason was the disagreement with the show and the character. Otherwise I would like to thank the production for giving me such a great opportunity and I hope the show does well."

Let's see how does the opening of the show goes on today!

Tags
pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani, star one, vikas gupta

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->