Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

2021 Bunty Aur Babli 2 (Hindi Film 'Marshal Sam Manekshaw' - Story, Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Negative Reviews)

Views: 2900  
Old 05-24-2020, 05:08 AM

Default 2021 Bunty Aur Babli 2 (Hindi Film 'Marshal Sam Manekshaw' - Story, Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Negative Reviews)

Latest Update:
  • Siddhant Chaturvedi on Bunty aur Babli 2: "I’m Very Confident that People will See a Whole New Shade of Me"

Story, Film is about:
Bunty and Babli are forced out of retirement after a spate of robberies with their trademark sigil start appearing across India.

Star Cast, Crew:
  • Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji, Siddhant Chaturvedi.
  • Produced by Aditya Chopra, Directed by Varun V. Sharma and Music by Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy

Facts Unfolded, Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan decided not to return for the sequel.
  • Saif Ali Khan was cast in the place of Abhishek Bachchan in the sequel and this marks his first collaboration with YRF after 12 years.
  • Film is stuck at various stages of production due to the lockdown.
  • Film is sequel of Bunty Aur Babli movie
Actual Release Date:
26 June 2020 (India) but it is postponed due to COVID 19 Lockdown, now expecting to release in 2021

Old 05-24-2020, 05:16 AM

Default Star Cast of Bunty Aur Babli 2

Saif is the son of Bollywood actress, Sharmila Tagore, and Indian cricketer, Mansoor Ali Khan.

Both his grandfather, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi, and father were professional cricketers. His mother, Sharmila Tagore, an actress within her own rights. He has two sisters, Bollywood actress Soha Ali Khan, and fashion designer Saba Ali Khan.

Saif studied in Himachal Pradesh's Lawrence School Sanawar, and then went on to continue his studies in Lockers Park School and Winchester College - both located in the United Kingdom.

He commenced his career in Bollywood movies during the year 1992 with Tradition (1993). He has been received several awards as well as numerous nominations. He continues to not only act in movies but has also started his very own production company 'Illuminati Films'.

Saif Ali Khan married Bollywood actress, Amrita Singh, during October 1991, and has two children, namely daughter Sara Ali Khan, and son Ibrahim Ali Khan. The marriage ended in a divorce during 2004, and both the children live with their mother.

His father tragically passed away on September 22, 2011 due to chronic lung infection at the age of 70.

He has participated in a number of international tours, including raising funds for the 2004 Tsunami.

He is fluent in Bengal, Hindi, and English.

Mukerji comes from a film-oriented family of Bengali origin. Her father, Ram Mukherjee, is a retired director and one of the founders of "Filmalaya Studios". Her mother, Krishna Mukherjee, was a playback singer. Her brother, Raj Mukherjee is a film producer, now turned director. Her maternal aunt, Debashree Roy, was a Bengali-film actress and her cousin, Kajol, is a Bollywood actress.

Mukerji is a trained Odissi dancer, and began learning the dance in tenth grade. Mukerji studied at Maneckjee Cooper High School in Juhu, and later enrolled at Mithibai College in Mumbai.

While in school at the age of 14, Mukerji did a cameo role in her father's Bengali film Biyar Phool (1992). In 1994, Salim Akhtar, a family friend, offered her a film called Aa Gale Lag Jaa (1994) but her father was against it as she was too young. Mukerji turned down the offer and Urmila Matondkar was cast instead.

Two years later, Salim Akhtar came up with another offer and insisted on her playing the protagonist of Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (1997). After a long discussion with her father, she agreed to do the film. When the film was unsuccessful at the box office, Mukerji returned to college to complete her education.

Siddhant Chaturvedi is an Indian actor born in Ballia(Uttar Pradesh) to a chartered accountant father and mother a homemaker. At the age of 5 Siddhanth along with his family moved to Mumbai. Siddhant Chaturvedi is a chartered accountant and completed his studies from Mithibai College. During his college days, Siddhanth was involved in theater.

When Siddhanth Chaturvedi was in college, he was inclined to modeling as well and won the 'Clean & Clear Bombay Times Fresh Face 2012' title after which he decided to take up modeling as his career. He has started his career with a comedy web series Life Sahi Hai (2016) in 2016. But he got the recognition with Amazon prime's Indian web-series Inside Edge (2017) after which Siddhant did his silver screen debut with Gully Boy (2019). Zoya Akhtar 's direction Gully Boy is a musical drama film starring Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt where Siddhant Chaturvedi played the role of a street rapper named M.C Sher. Not only the movie, but his acting was critically acclaimed. Gully Boy has been selected as India's official entry to the 92nd Academy Awards in the Best International Category.

Recently, he has lend his voice in the Hindi version of Men in Black: International (2019). Siddhant Chaturvedi's upcoming Hindi projects are Bunty Aur Babli 2 (2020) and Shakun Batra untitled movie along with Deepika Padukone and Ananya Panday

Sharvari Wagh is an actress, known for Bunty Aur Babli 2 (2020) and The Forgotten Army - Azaadi ke liye (2020).

Yashpal Sharma was born on August 9, 1970 in Hisar, Haryana, India. He is an actor and casting director, known for Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India (2001), Gangs of Wasseypur (2012) and Gangaajal (2003).

Mohit Baghel was born 7 June 1993 in Mathura Uttar Pradesh. He had interest in acting since his childhood days therefore participated in plays and debates in school. He started his acting career in 2011 with film Ready alongside Salman Khan.He was also seen in lead role in Uvaa film alongside Jimmy Shergil, Sanjay Mishra, Om Puri. Died in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India (cancer)
Old 07-01-2020, 03:31 PM

Siddhant Chaturvedi on Bunty aur Babli 2: "I’m Very Confident that People will See a Whole New Shade of Me"

"I’m very confident that people will see a whole new shade or should I say shades of me in Bunty aur Babli 2", says Siddhant Chaturvedi

Siddhant Chaturvedi is an actor who molds himself into the mask of the characters and brings them to life on the screens. A great example of that would be none other than his debut film 'Gully Boy' wherein Siddhant made quite an impact on the audience and gave them the significant character of MC Sher which has become one of the most memorable characters.

When asked about how the actor feels on Gully Boy having a Cult following and MC Sher receiving a lot of admiration, he says, "Ha ha really? “Cult following ” is a heavy word. I think the film as a unit had that impact on the people. It’s just not me, it’s everything about the film."

Talking more about his character MC Sher and his upcoming films, Siddhant further adds, "As far as MC Sher is concerned, it’s got a lot of love, especially among the younger lot. It’s a great feeling at the same time Bunty has to gear up his game and I’m very confident that people will see a whole new shade or should I say shades of me in Bunty aur Babli 2."

On the work front, Siddhant released his debut track 'Dhoop' which received immense appreciation and is an ode to the frontline workers. Other than his song, on the film front, he has multiple projects in the pipeline as he will next be seen in "Bunty Aur Babli 2", followed by Shakun Batra's next with Deepika Padukone and Ananya Panday.

Tags
2021, bollywood, Bunty Aur Babli 2, bunty aur babli 2 abhishek bachchan, bunty aur babli 2 abhishek bachchan bunty aur babli cast, bunty aur babli 2 cast, bunty aur babli 2 release date, bunty aur babli 2 shooting locations, bunty aur babli 2 trailer, bunty aur babli 2005 480p, bunty aur babli cast, bunty aur babli collection, bunty aur babli full movie, bunty aur babli imdb, bunty aur babli inspiration, bunty aur babli meaning, bunty aur babli movie story in hindi, bunty aur babli nach baliye choreographer, bunty aur babli soundtrack, Mohit Baghel, rani mukerji, release date, saif ali khan, Sharvari Wagh, Siddhant Chaturvedi, yashpal sharma

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum