Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Shriya Saran Asks Allu Arjun & Other Celebs To Take Up ‘Bartan Saaf Karo Challenge’ A

Views: 968  
Old 04-03-2020, 08:10 AM

Default Shriya Saran Asks Allu Arjun & Other Celebs To Take Up ‘Bartan Saaf Karo Challenge’ A

With nothing much to do amidst 21 days lockdown following Coronavirus pandemic, celebs from various film industries are making sure to spend quality time with their family, learning new s****s, interacting with fans through Q&A sessions, helping their spouses in kitchen works etc. South diva, Shriya Saran who is quite active on her Instagram handle with over a whopping 2.5 million followers yesterday came up with a new task, ‘Bartaan Saaf Karo Challenge’ and nominated her friend and Tollywood star Allu Arjun along with many others.

Shriya Saran Asks Allu Arjun & Other Celebs To Take Up ‘Bartaan Saaf Karo Challenge’ Amidst LockdownShriya shared a video where her husband Andrei Koscheev can be seen busy washing utensils in kitchen. The actress also said in the video, “You know why I married my husband? Because I hate doing dishes. So let’s challenge all the married men, how they help their beautiful wives in this tough time. I ‘m gonna nominate few of my friends, and you guys post videos of your husband working.”

Trending

Apart from Allu Arjun, Shriya also nominated ace Indian photographer Atul Kabsekar, Tamil actor Arya, and Hindi actor Ashish Chowdhry’s names along with others.

On the work front, Shriya Saran who is known for performances in Rajinikanth starrer Sivaji, Emraan Hashmi starrer Awarapan, was last seen on the big screen in Akshaye Khanna starrer Sab Kushal Mangal, which released in January.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Shriya Saran Asks Allu Arjun & Other Celebs To Take Up ‘Bartan Saaf Karo Challenge’ Amidst Lockdown appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum