Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Jonas Brothers Recreate A Scene From Their Disney Film Camp Rock & It Will Make You M

Views: 572  
Old 01-22-2020, 07:24 AM

Default Jonas Brothers Recreate A Scene From Their Disney Film Camp Rock & It Will Make You M

Jonas Brothers – Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas have always been a huge thing. From their movie Camp Rock to their many relationships to their split, everything the three brothers have done has always been a topic of discussion amongst the fans.

The three announced their split in 2013 due to personal issues and came back together as a band only after 6 years in 2018. The news stunned everyone and Jonas Brothers’ fans were treated with an upbeat song Sucker on their return. The song that became a chartbuster in no time featured the three brothers with their spouses – Priyanka Chopra, Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas.

After this hit track that marked their reunion, there were no limits to Nick Jonas, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas’ bond. The family created news songs together, had family dinners together, vacationed together and whatnot. Kevin Jonas and Nick Jonas even made their debut on Tiktok recently and have been treating fans with cute dubbed videos.

Jonas Brothers Recreate A Scene From Their Disney Film Camp Rock & It Will Make You Miss The Good Old Days!The recent addition to their Tik Tok videos is a video that the three brothers dubbed while recreating one of the scenes from their Disney Film Camp Rock. In the video shared by Nick, we see the trio sporting wigs reminding us about their haircuts during their teenage days.

In the video, we see Kevin, Joe and Nick perform the scene from Camp Rock where Nick and Kevin’s characters convince Joe’s character that returning to the camp will be fun. Joe claims, “I’m Shane Grey, for crying out loud!” and we definitely have a smile on our face after seeing it.

Nick captioned the video as, “Presented without comment…”
Presented without comment… pic.twitter.com/DEc8H0ZMBB

— Jonas Brothers (@jonasbrothers) January 21, 2020

Trending

Nick’s video went viral in no time and the netizens couldn’t stop gushing about this entertaining throwback video. Nick’s comment section was flooded with comments thanking them for making the video.

A user wrote, “I can’t thank you enough…..this is pure comedy….”
I can’t thank you enough…..this is pure comedy…. pic.twitter.com/F4AE0ksl6y

— Jonas Brothers News (@jbrosnews) January 21, 2020

Another user wrote, “Iconic I remember doing that after watching the movie and thinking it was so cool”
Iconic I remember doing that after watching the movie and thinking it was so cool

— jasmine (@lovelikestarzz) January 22, 2020

Check out other tweets below:
pic.twitter.com/1SASRQG9Sr

— lesly (@BayAreaJonas) January 21, 2020

do you think it’s cool to bring up these feelings after 12 years????? DO YOU

— ellie ? (@eleanorbate) January 21, 2020

Joe, Nick & Kevin??? I only know Shane, Nate & Jason

— JELLY is ?ocked up (@happinessbxgins) January 21, 2020

SHUT UP THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED

— caitlin is locked up (@cbishop143) January 21, 2020

Okay but now can we get one of the scene where Nate and Jason are taking to Shane on the phone and Jason says “how’s my birdhouse coming buddy?”

— melissaaaaaaaaaaaa (@jonasbr0thersx) January 21, 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS IM DYING (nick’s hair I CANT ) pic.twitter.com/bdVviOpXbu

— juliana (@nickjonaxss) January 21, 2020

IM LOS9NG MY GUCKKING MIND IM IN CLASS AND DIDJT EVEN HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE AUDIO TO KNOW EHAT YALL WERE SAYING CAUSE I CAN QUOTE IT WORD FOR WORD I HATEJDNKSNFJD

— ?s? ?s ?????? ?? (@JonasDNCE) January 21, 2020

Recently the trio also dropped a new song, “What a Man Gotta Do”. The song featured their wives Priyanka Chopra, Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas and has been well received by the audience.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Jonas Brothers Recreate A Scene From Their Disney Film Camp Rock & It Will Make You Miss The Good Old Days! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum